Sorry, not an update, but blooming funny

Ext. Mystic Falls Mall parking lot - Day.

Tyler and Klaus cruise the parking lot looking for a place to park..

Tyler: There's one over there.

Klaus: No. It's too far from the mall. Id prefer to be closer.

Tyler rolls his eyes.

Klaus: Just park right here.

Tyler: Thats a handicap spot.

Klaus: I know what it is, and I don't care. Just pull in. I've got to get out this car.

Tyler: But I'm gonna get a ticket if I park there.

Klaus: I don't care. Now, do as your told, and pull in.

Tyler freezes at the command...

Klaus turns to see Tyler glaring at him.

Klaus: Do we need another training session? Hm? I said pull in. Now.

Against Tyler's deepest will, he slowly parks the car in the handicap parking.

Klaus: Good boy. Now let's go to Abercrombie& Fitch before they close. I wanna get some cologne. I'm fresh out.

Tyler: You wear cologne from Abercrombie& Fitch?

Klaus: Whats so wrong with cologne from Abercrombie& Fitch?

Tyler: Have you ever been into an Abercrombie& Fitch?

Klaus: Have you?

Tyler: Yes, I have. It's totally gay. All those pictures with half naked dudes on the wall. I wouldn't be caught dead in a place like that.

Klaus: Only people insecure with their sexuality say things like - that's gay.

Tyler: What do you mean?

Klaus: If the image of a half naked man threatens you so much, it can only mean one thing.

Tyler: What?

Klaus: It means you're threatened by the possibility you might get a little twinge of sexual excitement when you look at the beauty of a youthful male body. As opposed to appreciating its beauty for what it is, it triggers the fear that it could mean you're are now "gay". And who knows, maybe you are?

Tyler: I'm not gay!

Klaus: Are you sure, Tyler? It seems to be a bit of a trigger for you.

Tyler: Well what the hell team are you playing for anyway??

Klaus: Tyler, at my age, sexual orientation is less a way of life and more of a mood swing. So don't piss me off.

Tyler, at a loss for words.

Klaus: Oh lighten up, Tyler. It'll be fun. Trust me.

Klaus smiles, and pats Tyler on the knee.

We fade out.

To be continued!!

------------

This was what "ErnestoRiley" (Matt Davis- A.K.A) wrote on his awesome Tumblr account. I'm pretty sure he wrote this, even if he didn't i can't take credit for it, i just HAD to show you! :D

I'll be updating soon, and it'll have one HELL of a twist!!

See you guys soon,

Megs xx