Chapter 15- Affirmation

A/N

I'm soooo sorry! I've been away, down to Cornwall (In England- I live just above Cornwall) and i was unable to access the internet on my laptop there, plus i had study so.... i din't write that much. Again i'm sorry! But the bright side, its updated!! Hope you enjoy ^_^

Ooh, and can you guess what this chapter's about by the title "Affirmation"? See if you can guess...

On to the story....

-------------------

“He what?” Katherine yelled through the phone. “Fine. Thank you for your help. You’ll forget you ever had this conversation.” She hung up the phone, storming into the study room, where Georgia had books everywhere. Grimoires from different witches families that Katherine’s witches had collected over the centuries.

“He’s gone.” She stated.

“Where did he go?” Georgia asked.

“He said that he left Luce and Stefan outside the boarding house in the nearby woods, where Damon had compelled her to forget that she ever loved him. Sweet, really.” Katherine sarcastically said, crossing her arms and leaning against the entrance to the great lounge.

“We need to move fast then. Luce needs to love him, otherwise the spell that Bennett witch did will start to fade away. Luce will die if she doesn’t love him anymore. The soul will be transferred back to Damon.” Georgia flicked through page after page of the many books, trying to find the spell that she had bookmarked earlier in the week.

“Fine. I’ll go after Damon, I have a feeling where he might be anyway. You go talk to Luce, I’m sure you have some catching up to do.” Katherine sighed, disappearing into the night.

Georgia sat there ignoring Katherine’s comment, still looking through the many pages of the many books. It had to be here somewhere, she thought.

“Ah, here it is.” She pulled the page from the Grimoire, running towards the exit of the grand house. Before she opened the door, she grabbed her keys and black leather jacket, zipping up to the bust line.

She flitted out of the door, leaving a gale blowing throughout the house.

“I’m on my way, Luce.”

~~~~~***~~~~~

“Luce you have to eat something.” Stefan said, pushing the bowl of cereal towards the broken girl. She looked at him, her eyes bloodshot and tired due to the lack of sleep, and her body becoming unresponsive.

“I’m fine, thank you.” Luce nodded, heading up to her room. Or rather what she didn’t know, Damon’s room.

Stefan sighed, digging his phone out of his jean pocket and dialing Damon’s number.

“The person you have called is unavailable, please try again later.” Stefan angrily hung up, throwing his phone against the wall.

“Ooh, I can still see the ripper inside you, dear Stefan.” Klaus entered the boarding house, smug as usual.

“What do you want?” Stefan snapped.

“Touchy, touchy. All I want is to know where my dear hybrid is, along with your brother and Katarina.” Klaus smiled, perching on the single sofa alongside Damon’s bottles of bourbon.

“I don’t know where they are. And besides, Damon left them, so whatever vengeance thing you want to take out on him…” Stefan stopped and sighed, mentally shaking his head. “Just go find him yourself.”

“Stefan, who’s there?” Luce shouted from upstairs.

“So, she’s alive. I wandered if my compulsion on your brother would have worked. I guess he has a strong enough will not to kill her, after all.” Stefan turned to see Klaus was eye to eye with him, their noses practically touching from the confrontation.