pen (1)

Of course, being the slob he was, Namjoon couldn't find his pen. He was in paced race against time, and he was losing.

"Fuck fuck fuck. Shittt." He growled angrily,  he was going to miss class because, of this. A hand smacked the back of Namjoon's head. "What the fuc-?"

"Don't curse, idiot. I have a pen for you..Come on.." Jin whined as he pulled at Namjoon's loose sweater. The fabric was soft and cushioning, Jin had gave it to him.

He quickly jumped up and fixed himself, as he held onto Jin for balance. Jin swat his hand away and began go make his way to class, dragging Namjoon behind.

He stumbled a few times as he was pulled along, Jin never slowing his pace. "Ji-Ah....Our class is right here,  s-stop!"

Jin stopped happily and pinched at Namjoon's cheek. "Don't worry! You're like a pet..You gotta be patient, Joonie.." Jin licked his lips, which slightly turned Namjoon on.

"It's our last real class, can you believe it? Tomorrow is just a whole party for the last day! I can't believe we're graduating!" Jin sang as he went through his desk for a pen. He found one and gave it to Namjoon.  It had a yellow bear on it and the rest of it was a baby blue.

Namjoon smiled and hugged his friend. His smile got wider as he sniffed Jin's heavy cologne. It burned his nose, but he loved it more anything else.

His grip tightened as Jin pulled away. His nails dug into Jin's exposed shoulders. He buried his neck in Jin's soft neck. Jin let out a soft groan and became flustered.

Namjoon's fingers ran to Jin's hands and he weaved his fingers with Seokjin's as he removed his face from Jin's neck.

Jin's face was covered with a dark blush. Namjoon snickered and sat down quickly as the teacher walked in. Jin gulped and sat down too,  covering his head.

"Thanks for the pen, Jinnie.." Namjoon hissed in a low whisper, to his bestfriend  and began to take notes on what the teacher was writing.

//AU: I can't write for the life of me, sorry if this is shit. It will get steamy at one point,  I swear. ;)