room (18)

Jin moaned as Namjoon kissed his neck deeply. Yoongi shot a glance at them before chuckling. "Get a room. " He coughed.

Jin smiled and pulled at Namjoon's head. Namjoon looked at the smiling boy and pecked his cheek lightly. "I was such a fucking idiot. I don't deserve you." He sighed.

Hoseok was driving the car that they all were stationed in. He was driving to his and Yoongi's room, as the boys decided they would stay. Namjoon's parents had kicked Namjoon out since he was out of school, saying he was 'grown up' now.

"You deserve me and I desire you, really desire." Jin whispered as he kissed Namjoon's ear.

~~~

"-in..Wake up..Namjoon said he wants you." Yoongi sighed as he shook Jin. He had just woken, because of Namjoon.

"O-Okay..Where is he? He was right here with me.." Jin whined as he patted the spot beside him on the couch.

"He's in the guest bedroom..We weren't going to show you it, but he begged. It's beside my room.." Yoongi coughed and made his way back to his own room, slamming the door.

Jin sighed and made he was to the room. The door was simple. Unlike, Hoseok's and Yoongi's.

He opened it, expecting Namjoon to be laying down, but he was so wrong. Namjoon was on the bed, looking up at Jin in his vulnerable state.

He had a ball gag in his mouth, his hair was in a small ponytail so his bangs remained out of his face, and a pink rope laid beside him. Candles were lit through the whole room.

"N-Namjoon!" Jin hissed as he ran up to the male. Namjoon tried to say something, yet it came out muffled. He rolled his eyes and pointed the a little note that was on the rope.

Jin picked it up, looking at Namjoon's naked body, then the letter.

"Fuck me, Daddy" Jin read and gulped. Jin really was starting to love this room.

//AU: heueheheh. Sorry for that cliffhanger.