okay (7)

Jin rubbed his legs, wincing at the bruises that he bumped over with his soft hand.

A body stirred next to him, the body that was spooning him. Jin sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Jinnie..." Namjoon sung in his husky voice. It sent shivers through Jin's legs and arms.

"Ye-Yes..?" Jin replied, his voice shakey as he huddled his body in the sweatshirt that trapped his torso.

"Get up, honey. It seems to be morning and I'm sure the boys are worried sick about us.." Namjoon cooed as he pushed Jin off of him.

As he stood, Namjoon reached for his feet to stretch. This made his ass pop out to Jin's view.

Jin bit his lip,  whimpering softly. He heard Namjoon snicker. "Like what you see?"

After getting up the boys made their way into Taehyung's bedroom. No one was there , a note was on Namjoon's backpack.

Namjoon sighed and picked it up. Jin, curious, leaned over his shoulder to read.

"Saw you guys in the guest room! You lucky beast, Namjoon. Although, your princess is no longer 'pure'. Anyway; we're downstairs. Living room/Kitchen. Breakfast will probably be cereal or some shit.
                          From,
                             Yoongi"

Jin blushed. Yoongi heard them, saw them? Namjoon didn't care, he was proud of his claim.

The boys went downstairs. It was booming with Video Games, yelling,  YouTube videos. Just a lot to soak in.

Namjoon sat beside Taehyung,  who was focused on Hoseok, who was beating Jimin in Mario Kart.

Jin placed his bruised body onto Namjoon's soft lap.

"Hi, Tae!" Namjoon sung. Taehyung turned and smiled at Namjoon. His smiled faded as he looked up and down at Jin's legs.

"S-shit,  Jin! Are you okay?" Tae panicked.  Namjoon frowned.  He had only out Jin in his boxers,  thinking pants were unimportant at 3 o'clock AM.

Every boy rushed over to Jin's legs and began to examine and talk. Yoongi just, smirked at them.

"I'm okay! Guys.." Jin whined as the others poked his delicate legs.

Namjoon was furious. People were touching his property, what he marked as his, not someone else's.

"He's fine! Guys, holy shit! Leave him alone!" Namjoon's husky voice boomed through the house.

All the boys went quiet and went back to, whatever they were doing. Jin just looked at the angry Namjoon. It scared him a bit.

//AU: Sorry.  I'm tired and so happy that we've reached 100 reads. :3.