razor (16)

WARNING: self-harm and suicide will be in this chapter. If you are sensitive to such, stop reading.

Jin sighed, scrolling through his texts with Namjoon. Most of them were sexts or nudes, others Namjoon telling Jin that he was his everything. Jin felt his heart break as he looked through more and more of the texts.

He looked at the donut he hadn't finished. It lay on the side of the bathroom sink, beside shaving cream and razors.

What caught his eye wasn't the donut, it was the razor. He sighed. Had he really come to this point? Where he wanted to die? He felt he had.

He slipped off his pants to his knees, sitting on the floor as he grabbed a razor. As he sat down, he looked at every bruise from Namjoon.

"All you did was fucking use me! I hate you!" Jin screamed at his phone, throwing it against the floor. He pressed the razor to the inside of his pale thigh, gulping.

He looked to the door, that had flung open. Hoseok stumbled over Yoongi, tearing the razor out of Jin's hands. Jin felt a lump in his stomach get bigger.

"J-Jin..Please! P-.." Hoseok fell to his feet, resting his head on Jin's shoulder. He felt tears flood his eyes as he grasped the razor.

"Don't you fucking be that stupid. Please, Seokjin. We love you..." Yoongi choked up as he spoke, rubbing his legs from how uneasy he was.

Jin began to cry, resting his head on Hoseok who was bawling already. Yoongi went over to the two, wrapping his arms around them.

They all stayed like this. Jin not wanting to ever leave the loving moment.

~~~

Jin smiled at Hoseok as he tried to imitate Yoongi. His brows furrowed, and he pursed his lips while flaring his nostrils.

"I do not look that like! Stopppp~" Yoongi stomped as he followed Hoseok through the living room. Jin giggled and sipped the green tea Yoongi had made.

"Do to! Don't be such a baby~" Hoseok teased as he pushed Yoongi onto the couch with Jin, who was in a blanket burrito.

He felt his phone virbate in his lap. He had just got it back, Hoseok had taken if after the incident.

Jin rose from the couch. "I'm going to use the bathroom." Jin sighed as he waved to the boys.

"We'll be checking on you if you're in there for more than seven minutes, Jin." Hoseok smiled as he tackled Yoongi. Jin nodded.

He gently closed the door and removed his pants. He sat on the toilet and opened his phone.

[one new text from: N 👅 💦 ❤ ]

Jin growled. Why in the world was Namjoon texting him again? Yet, he was happy to see the notification.

He began to scroll till he found the texts that started today.

What the fuck is wrong with u? Jin almost hurt himself. Fucker. It's Hoseok btw.[Jin]

[N 👅 💦 ❤ ]Please. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I mean it.

if you were really sorry, you would try and see Jin instead of shadowing away. [Jin]

[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] I have no fucking idea how to make it up to him. I was drunk, Jimin was too.

You realize everyone is mad at you two, right? [Jin]

[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] Let me see him. Please.

Text me on my actual phone. [Jin]

[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] okay.

[15 minutes later]

We'll talk more later. [Jin]

Namjoon had just wrote his reply to this, which was. "Thank you!"

Jin felt his heart jump in his chest. Was he going to see Namjoon? He became a little irritated with Hoseok, but thankful.

He texted Namjoon quickly.

I miss you. I don't forgive you, but I miss you, Joonie. [Jin]

His heart pounced in his body as he turned off the phone. He held his head in his red palms, sighing.

His phone began to vibrate like crazy. Jin jumped in excitement, grabbing and quickly turning on his phone.

[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] My god. Princess.
[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] Sorry! Jin. I mean Jin.
[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] I miss you so much, too. Everything will be explained soon. I'm sorry princess.
[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] Jin. Oh god.
[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] Don't hurt your self. I love you too much.
[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] Princess, if you die because of me; I'll die with you.
[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] Jin. I MEAN JIN. I'm such wreck. I'll talk to you soon, baby.

Jin smiled, thinking it was fairly cute that Namjoon was acting up. He pulled up his pants, wondering why he pulled them down in the first place. He didn't even use the bathroom .

Just about as he was going to leave the bathroom, he replied to Namjoon.

Tell no one we texted. I love you... [Jin]

He smiled and walked out of the room, seeing the couch first. His eyes went wide at the two boys, Hoseok and Yoongi, who were making out.

"What a sight.." Jin coughed, making Yoongi push Hoseok off of him. Both of them scrambled to their feet.

"Yep! We were acting. It's such a beautiful sight to see us acting.." Hoseok coughed as he ran up to Jin. He hugged the boy.

"You're the best, Hoseok. ." Jin cooed.

//AU: I'm trash. Too many updates lmaooo.