presents (20)

//AU: I'm going to try and make this important and long; it's chapter 20, yooo.

Jin's red lips fell upon every click of his tounge, the clock's chimes playing over in his head. A large body stirred beside him, arms wrapped around his pale waist.

"Wake up; Namjoon..." Jin's croaky voice hissed in a yawn, his fingers prying at Namjoon's bulky hands. The male sneered as he opened his chocolate eyes.

"What is it..?" Namjoon's voice husky, asked. His face was soft, eyes sparkling as he spoke. Jin opened his dry mouth to speak, but his phone began to go off.

Jin sighed and rolled over to it, picking it up quickly.

He put the phone up to his ear, smiling wider as he heard the caller. It was Jungkook, who was laughing loud enough for Namjoon to hear.

"J-Jin! Shit, sorry, I-I'm a bit winded..Wow..Well, wanna come over? I'm inviting everyone, so we can talk about-" Jungkook giggled, a scream coming from the background and Tae's voice over taking the phone.

"B-be here by 9! Bye Jinnie!" Taehyung yelled, his voice in pants and laughs. He smiled and put down the phone, his large feet touching the ground.

"Shit; was that Jimin..We haven't talk about things, y-yet.." Namjoon sighed, looking at his tan arms. Bruises stained them, the ropes being the cause of them.

Namjoon felt a sharp pain in his ass, trying to stand up. He whined as he rubbed his arms, the smirk finally gone from his fsce.

He walked in small limps to Jin, gasping as the pain swelled in him. He grabbed his shirt and a pair of shorts he had packed, along with his dirty boxers. He looked at Jin, vague giggles escaping his red mouth.

"How do you fucking do this?! I've never seen you in pain once.." Namjoon's voice echoed in the sour hiss he spoke. Jin eyes smiling, along with his mouth.

"All those things you bought me before, they helped.." Jin teased, dragging Namjoon out of the room with him. He eyed Yoongi and Hoseok, Hoseok pinning the other against the wall as he covered his neck in bites.

"H-Hobi; get off! They're- shitt!" Yoongi screeched; pushing the bright boy off of him. Hoseok tumbled to the ground, winking at Jin and Namjoon who stood, giggling in the doorway.

~~~

Yoongi and Jin cracked jokes, most of them resulting his Jin's adorable 'cleaning window' laugh.

"Hurry up, Hoseok. We gotta go, Jungkook is waiting. Your makeup doesn't have to be perfect.." Namjoon hissed, shaking the boy violently as he did his eyeliner.

He finally stopped, slamming the bathroom door that him and Namjoon occupied. Namjoon jumped, holding his chest as he sighed. "What the hell?!

Hoseok bent over, pulling a bag from under the sink, up. The bag was enormous and pink, glitter going everywhere as it moved.

He handed it to Namjoon, a harsh smile jumping into his shining face. "Here's things we bought, like rings and clothes. The other things are in that other bag, like..inappropriate things.."

Namjoon nodded, thankful that Hosoek helped him with shopping. "I'll give it to him at Kookie's..After I talk to Jimin.."