awkward (24)

Namjoon's P.O.V

My lips trembled as Jin ran his hand down my chest, kissing everywhere his hand went. "J-Jin..." I stuttered, running my hand through Jin's locks.

He lifted his body from the slouch, stepping off the bed as he went to the door. He locked it and went back to the bed, sneering at my terrified face.

"Jin..We can't do it here - It's your hospital room..I just had a breakdown and this is your way or cheering me up???" I coughed, backing up against the bed's backboard.

Jin frowned, unlocking the door again. He inched towards me on the bed, kissing my face."I just figured..I'm desperate, okay? I haven't came in almost a week, kinda abnormal-" He whined.

I sighed, proping him up on the bed. His face lit up as I lifted his hospital gown, wrapping my mouth around the head of his cock.

His gown fell back against my head as he moaned and fidgeted. I bobbed my head slowly, wrapping my hands around his tender thighs.

I choked slightly, Jin thrusting as he held onto the back of my head. Jin was big, so I had a little issue fitting him inside my mouth without choking, before.

I heard the door click and a blanket flew over me. I stopped for a bit, yet Jin's hand bobbed my head still.

Jin's P.O.V.

I frantically tried to lay down normally, stifling my body while my boyfriend hallowed his cheeks around me.

Jungkook and Jimin entered, hands full of fast food. "Sorry, we didn't get you any real Korean meals. We were in a hurry." Jimin muttered sitting the bags at a table at the end of the room 

"I-it's fiiinnneee." I choked, my voice cracking as I spoke. I laughed it off, the boys laughing too.

Jimin adjusted his hat as he sat down beside me, smiling kindly. "I have to go- I'll be back for you in 20 minutes, Jiminie.." Jugkook smiled and rushed out.

Namjoon's mouth was unresponsive, yet his hands rubbed my delicate thighs. I grunted as Jimin coughed, hoping it would blend in.

Jimin giggled as his hand went for my waist, patting it. He was taken back at the round bump, tilting his head in confusion.

"It's nothing!" I nervously laughed, but Jimin knew I was lying. He pulled the blanket off my bed, gasping as he saw the blushing Namjoon, his hands and half of his face in my gown.

"W-wow." He rubbed his temples,  looking back at me then Namjoon. He sighed a laugh before Namjoon got up, pushing down my legs 

"We were having a good time, but forgot to the lock the Door - I promise we didn't want to be risqué." Namjoon cooed, rubbing my red face

Jimin laughed and nodded, standing up to get the bags he and Jungkook brought in.

"Fuck - Now Yoongi is going to tease us..." I sputtered, rubbing my head in Namjoon's neck

//AU: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm exhausted from school. :(.

Anyway, sorry for almost not updatinf. Busy watching Resident Evil 7 DLC. Lmao.