morning (8)

Jin sighed as he threw his body over, picking up his phone.

He was home, and it was Monday, 5:30 AM. All the boys had spent the whole weekend at Tae's. Jin didn't get fucked any more though. He suffered a weekend of teasing.

His phone vibrated in his hand and he turned it on. The glow burned his eyes.

[one new text from: N 👅💦❤]

He sighed and opened his messages. He clicked on Namjoon's text.

[N 👅💦❤] Hey princess.
[N 👅💦❤] wake up, sleepy.

What? You woke me. [Jin]

[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] Good!
[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] Send me pics?

                                   I just woke up.[Jin]

[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] mm?
[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] oh, no!! I meant just a selfie,  not dirty pics. Unless you want to. 😏

                You're a tease. Whatever.[Jin]

[Picture from N 👅 💦 ❤ ]

[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] I bet you look nice

[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] I bet you look nice. ;)

           I look bad. Don't even try it. [Jin]

He put his phone down, rubbing his eyes as they saw the dark room. Jin's phone was vibrating non-stop.

He smiled at it and got out of his bed, excited for the graduation.

After an hour of getting ready or so, he picked up his phone and backpack. He looked at all his notifications, each of them a text from Namjoon.

He smirked and read the last one.

[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] Fineeee. If you won't talk with me, know that I have a present for you after the ceremony.  :)

He cocked his head in a confused manner. Present? He had already received the sweatshirt,  which he had on, over the suit his mom had bought him.

He was about to reply until he heard his mother screaming for him to get on the bus. He sighed and slipped his phone in the back pocket.

//AU: SORRY this chapter was so short and shit. I'm in a panic and my phones only at 8 %.

Also, I'd like to thank these two, bangtan_stan and Park-Mizae

They're great supporters of this story,  and I love them dearly!

Even though this sorry doesn't have tons of viewings, this two are special to me. :)