feminine (35)

I grasped Namjoon's hand, my eyed glued shut. He said we was taking me to a store where he normally bought my clothes, and I had no idea where that would be.

A smell filled my nose. The smell of cotton candy, and roses. It was a nice scent, unlike the rest of the mall. "Open your eyes, babe.." I heard Namjoon's soothing voice.

I opened my eyes, a bunch of pink items appeared in front of my eyes. I gasped. Each was beautiful and looked comfy.

I looked at my own pink tshirt and the same one on a stand. I ran up to a pile of crop tops and sweaters.

I was in my pink heaven.

As I looked through each piece of clothing, I put my favorites in Namjoon's arms. I jumped when I heard the clicking of a woman's high heels.

"Hi, Namjoon! Is this Jin?! The lucky man?" She snickered, her pale face glinting. Namjoon laughed and nodded, rubbing my back slightly.

"Hello, Jin! Your boyfriend buys a lot of your clothes from here, he's a normal customer." The woman smiled, walking off again.

I smiled at Namjoon and handed him some skinny jeans. "Thank you, baby...." I sung, squeezing his cheek.

~~~

I smiled, putting away my clothes in the dresser. Namjoon watched me, rubbing my head.

I sighed, finally standing up. I had lace stockings, and a pink skirt in my arms, which I assume Namjoon didn't see me put in the pile of clothes.

When I bought them, the cashier winked at me and giggled. I was emabrassed, but it was funny.

"Look the other way while I put this on.." I mumbled, Namjoon nodding and turning to the wall. He sat on the bed, playing with his hands.

I took off my tshirt and my jeans. I put the skirt on over my boxers, it long enough to block out my underwear. I took off my socks and slipped on the stockings. I smiled, crawling onto the bed.

I waited behind Namjoon. "Turn around, Joonie." I sneered, his eyes wide ad he turned to me. I tackled him, pressing him against the back board.

"Jin.Stop!" He growled, pushing me off of him. I growled as I pressed my body against his again. He frowned, pushing me off of him and pinning me to the mattress. "Stop! Jin.."

I felt tears fall off my face. I was upset, and mad. I needed him, but he clearly didn't want me. "..." I frowned. I reached my hands to the back of his neck.

He croaked. "I'm sorry- We need to fix everything before sex- or anything like that. Talk to me! Let me in, and let it all out." He smiled.

I felt tears fall faster, his grip still tight on my shoulders. "I'm a fucking diaster..Why? I'm a mess.." I hissed back, clenching my eyes shut.

I felt his lips kiss my cheek quickly. I opened my eyes, my vision flooded with tears. I smiled at him, his hands off my shoulders.

I wrapped my body around his, tears falling on his black shirt. "You're perfect..Don't try that shit with me, because you're beautiful." He mumbled into my ear.

I nodded, rubbing my wet face against his chest. "You're mine, as long as your mine, you'll be perfect. Okay?" He rubbed my back, his hand warm compared to my icy back.

"Okay.." I coughed. I squeezed him tighter as he laid down, wrapping his body around me too. As he smiled at me, I felt my body relax. I slowly drifted to sleep.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I sighed, opening the door to their room. The room was colorful, like Jin. The lights were off and the two were laying in the bed.

Jin was in a skirt, his body shivering. Namjoon was fully clothed, his boots still on. His hands were wrapped around Jin, tying to warm him.

Namjoon was still awake, as he scrolled YouTube on his phone with his other hand. He was humming a song to Jin.

I smiled and walked out, sitting by Hosoek once again. He kissed my cheek and looked at me. "Are they okay?" He sighed.

I nodded, smiling. "More than okay.." I kissed his nose, turning the tv to a cartoon as Hoseok filled with face with more popcorn.

//AU: yoyoyo this is bad but whatever. I had to write that last part with Yoongi cuz What Makes You Beautiful came on by 1D on my BTS Playlist on Spotify. I had to jam to it, even if it's shitty.

Anyway, I have school tomorrow, gotta blassttt.