locked (9)

He felt his body sweat as Jin stood beside him, the grand ceremony had just ended.

Families were searching for their children,  siblings crying, parents crying. It was all happening.

Namjoon saw his parents sitting beside Jin's. They were chatting,  not really looking for the two boys.

He tugged at Jin's hand. Jin smiled at him, tugging back.

He smirked and began to walk behind the curtains,  signaling Jin to follow him.

Namjoon stopped in front of the music room. He was allowed in the room since his father taught music. He also had the key to it.

"What are we doing here?" Jin asked as Namjoon fiddled with the key to the door.

"Just follow me.." Namjoon sung. He lead Jin into the dark room, but it got darker as a silky fabric was placed over his eyes.

It was quickly tied in the back.

He felt his hands get pulled to his back and crossed. Another line of the fabric tied his arms together.

"Na-Namjoon!" He walked around, not running to Namjoon once, but listening to his snickers.

He jumped as he heard the door lock once again.

Coldness ran through his body as he was led in the room, he was just following Namjoon's voice.

He flinched as a pair of hands threw him onto a sharp edge. It bruised his lower stomach and waist.

Namjoon's hand ran through Jin's  hair and pulled at the tail of his hair,  making Jin's head jolt back.

"Does my princess like her surprise so far? She's being a very good princess so far.." He hissed into Jin's ear.

Jin nodded quickly,  his cheeks heating up.

"Really? Good..Because I was thinking of letting you take off that blindfold on your eyes.." Namjoon teased and ran his left hand down Jin's inner thigh.

Jin whimpered at Namjoon's touch and whined. His erection was in pain, trying to escape his boxers.

"Mmm..The lights aren't on, but you can kinda see. You'll be able to see my hot body, princess." Namjoon leaned closer, his breathe hot on Jin's ear. "You'll see all the cum that you'll be stained with when I'm over with you, Princess..."

"Ple-please! Jonnie~.." Jin whined and shivered as his pants were slowly inched down his thighs.

"No one can hear us, call me whatever you want, Princess. I know you want more than my name.." Namjoon teased. He crouched down as he lifted Jin onto the piano; that he had also rammed Jin's body into.

He pulled off Jin's pants and threw them onto a trombone case.

"D-Daddy..Please fuck your princess. .She's b-bad.." Jin wiggled his hips in front of Namjoon's,  whose eager hands grabbed onto his boney ass.

"Good girl..." Jin felt the blindfold gracefully fall off his face.

He looked around, most of the lights were out, but a few candles were lit around them.

He saw that he was mounted on piano. He was on his two knees, his ass in the air, and his tied hands causing his face to smudge against the piano.

He panicked as Namjoon grabbed him and put him on the floor. He couldn't really move,  so he threw his hips against the floor

Jin was now facing Namjoon,  Namjoon over looking Jin's bruised body.

"Should I smack my Princess? I'll make sure she can't walk right when her parents see her.." Namjoon sung as he tore off his own shirt and pants.

Jin nodded. "I'm a bad p-princess."

Once again, Jin was moved. He was put on one soft table, the only reason it was soft was because it had a blanket on it.

"I figured my Princess needed a soft place to moan and cry out my name.." Namjoon smirked and worked off Jin's boxers.

Before Jin could react to the cold air hitting his member, two fingers were shoved in his entry.

He gasped and felt his whole body rock in a wave.

The fingers pumped through him,  Jin trying to keep his moans in his mouth.

"The door's closed...Let it all out Princess.." Namjoon hissed as he backhanded Jin's ass,  chasing Jin to jump.

AU: Double update~
Anyway,  more gay for you,  more yay for me. :)

Thank you for reading this shitttyshittty story!