broke (41)

I clenched the sheets, yawning. I slammed my alarm clock, turning to my other side. I opened my eyes, and Namjoon laid right beside me.

I felt my heart drop, and I jumped from the bed. I quickly put on a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie, rushing from our room.

I eyed the living room, Yoongi and Hoseok laughing at a joke that played on TV. I crept into the room, making my wall into the kitchen

I sighed and opened the door to the balcony, slipping outside into the cold air.

I let out a sigh, my breathe visible in the cold morning. I clenched the railing, looking onto houses. "Fuck.." I muttered.

I felt my fingers become cold, and I shoke them. I sighed, putting them into my pocket. I frowned and entered the house again.

I waddled to the fridge, opening it's steel handle. I bit my lip, examining cupcakes that remained behind the milk.

I closed the fridge's door, grabbing and apple from the counter and slogging to the couch. I slouched my body against Yoongi on the couch.

I winced, my bruises pressing against the soft couch. Yoongi eyed me, smiling slightly. I nodded, taking a bite of the apple.

I couldn't tell anyone about it, and I wasn't going to. Even if it was rape- Namjoon meant a lot to me, and he just went through hard times.

I jumped at the sound of a food opening. "Morning~" Namjoon sung, walking into the living room.

I bit my lip as he pulled his sweatpants to his waist, no traces of a shirt.

I watched him go into the kitchen, opening cabinets. I arose from the couch, sliding my body into the kitchen.

I walked up behind the boy, kissing his ear and wrapping my arms around his neck.

Inside, I was scared, my lips trembled as I pressed them against Namjoon, my hands shakey as I clenched them around his shoulders.

"Babe- Let's talk, in our room.." I whispered into his ear, unattaching myself from him. He nodded and held onto my hand quickly.

I led him into the room, closing the door gently behind us.

He looked at me, walking closer. He put of his hands on my jaw, running it up my hair.

I bit my lip as he pressed me against the wall, pecking at my lips as he brought my legs around his waist.

He began to trail his soft kisses to my neck, causing me to run his hand through his hair and squeeze his shoulders, my legs getting tighter around his waist.

I shivered as he ran his hand up my sweatshirt, my body shaking as he sucked my neck. It wasn't rough, it was soft and slow.

I moaned as he teased some of my skin between his teeth, letting go as I moaned louder.

I pushed him from me quickly, regaining my posture as I began to speak.

Namjoon quickly stood to his feet, glaring at me.

"Kim Namjoon, you hurt me last night- You sexually assaulted me-" I felt my eyes swell with tears, Namjoon slugging up to me.

He wrapped his arms around my back, massaging my head as I pressed my face into his sweatshirt. "I know, I remember...I didn't mean to- You should've hit me, hurt me, ran, anything! You're strong Jin, you don't deserve to get pushed around."

He placed numerous kisses on my hair and head, wrapping his arms tighter around me.

I felt my legs get weak, I began to sink to the floor.  Namjoon followed me, so I remained in his arms as I fell to my knees.

"I'm horrible- I'll leave later today, and you won't have to look at me- Okay? Just, tell someone other than Yoongi and Hoseok about this.." Namjoon cooed, rubbing my back.

I choked on tears, looking up at him. I raised my body a little to wrap my arms around his neck. "Don't leave.." I coughed out.

Namjoon pressed my head against his chest. I could hear his heavy heartbeats, his loud breathes. "You need better than me. I quit seeing that therapist guy-Maybe it's just me, I don't know, I just-"

I sobbed louder into his chest. "Don't leave me! Stay, here, please! Namjoon- I saw what happened when we were forced to be apart for more than 24 hours, you almost killed yourself! I'm not letting that fucking happen again, and if I did, your life would be a living hell! You have to take the antibiotics and meds already, you hate them! Just imagine, having to take more!" I yelled.

He clenched my face, bringing me to look at him. He ran his thumb  across my cheek, wiping the tears from my red face. I smiled weakly, putting a hand on his wrist.

"If you want me to stay, I will.." Namjoon sung, squeezing my cheek as he pressed his forehead against mine.

//AU: This is real bad, I know. Still working on fan art, so ughhhhthththt.

Anway, I feel like this story will come to an end soon, but I have so many loyal fans to this story.

I have no idea if you'll read any of my other stories, or if I'll still be relevant to you when I end the story.

And if you're worried about the story ending badly, it will go out with a bang, literally. Hheheheh.

Okay, but it won't be a happy ending, from what I think. Or, I'll make S happy and sad ending.

I dunno, but I don't want it to be sappy, considering what I put the two in, in the story.

Their life's aren't fairies, gum drops, and lollipops. They've suffered, and nothing has stopped this suffering, beside each other.

Anyway..I dunno, if I end this story, I'll probably lose most of my fans. I bet half of you haven't read BABY, or even glimpsed at it.

Thanks for reading!