different (38)

I clenched Namjoon, my body shaking as I woke. The smell of him drifted into my nose, the aroma nice. I looked at him, my eyes blurry

His eyes were open, and he was staring at the ceiling. His hands were wrapped around my waist, as I was curled into a ball next to him.

I had shorts on, and so did he. Yet, that seemed to be the only thing he placed on my body when we slept.

He hummed a song, smiling when his voice got low and quickly back to a high pitch. I sighed, wriggling out of his hold.

He tuned to me, kissing my ear as he sat up. I smiled, rubbing my head. My whole body felt sore, but a good sore. "That was great..I'm lucky we took it that way, not a bunch of hitting and shit.." He mumbled into my head

I smiled, gripping his hand as I stood. I dragged him to the wardrobe, kissing his cheek as I sat on the vanity seat.

I picked up a case of powder and a brush. "Yeah..I liked that.." I sang, rubbing my face with the brush. I could hear Namjoon pulling clothes out of the drawers and clicking his tounge

I picked up my eyeliner, leaning into the mirror as I moved the pencil along my eyelids.

I put down my makeup, eyeing my performance. I sighed and turned to Namjoon, he was holding clothes out for me.

I smiled and picked them up. I blushed slightly, seeing he had picked me out another skirt. "We were going out today, you seriously want me to wear this?!" I stifled a laugh, eyeing the pink baggy shirt that went along with the skirt.

"You'll look wonderful~ Just wear it for me, today, at least for today." Namjoon smiled, wiggling his body into his t-shirt and jeans.

Jin smiled and began to bring the skirt to his waist, looking at the alarm clock that sat beside their bed.

It was 7:32 AM. When everyone in the house normally woke, so this morning didn't seem different. I could only hope the day wouldn't be different from a normal one.

~~~

I slid the converse on, my socks curling at the rim. I set them back, standing up beside Namjoon. He wore an oversized black hoodie, a black hat, and ripped jeans.

I admired his body, clenching onto his sleeve as I kissed his tan cheek. "I love you.." I cooed into his face. He smiled and held onto my cold hand

I looked at Yoongi and Hoseok. They were matching, both of them wearing black jeans and a white tshirt. Even if they weren't wearing the same designed clothes, they wore the same color.

I felt like the misfit. I was wearing a pink skirt, a baggy tshirt, of course the same color, with a pocket tucked into the rim of the skirt, and pink socks with my white converse.

Namjoon forced me to shave my legs too, with Hoseok's razor. He also made me do my hair, while his remained a mess under his hat.

Hoseok motioned us oustide, and I clenched onto Namjoon as he brought me into the cold air. Yoongi slid past us, getting into his car.

~~~

My lips in a pout, I looked at the mall. Namjoon stood outside of my door, holding his hand out ad Yoongi locked his door.

"People will mock me..Do I have to go in? We're just shopping.." I scoffed, rubbing Namjoon's hand softly. He clenched onto my hand, his eyes stern.

He held my arm, my legs shaking as I tried to balance myself. I looked at Hoseok, who was holding in laughter. I eyed him.

I felt Namjoon bring me closer to him, his hands touching my skirt subtlety. "No one will make fun of my princess..we'll go eat too, just because, how brave you are.." He sighed.

I smiled and Hoseok and Yoongi trailed over to us, standing close together. We all made our way to the doors.

~~~

I frowned, the cashier eyeing me as I handed him a candy bar. He scanned the item, and I swiped Namjoon's credit card.

"Kim Namjoon- That's not how you look, why do you have that?" He pointed to Namjoon's I.D., which I had in my hand.

I typed info Namjoon's code and eyed the man, his hands shakey as he tore my receipt. He handed it to me.

I tore it from his hands, growling. "He's my sugar daddy..." My voice monotone as I walked out of the store.

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi were all talking . My face was stale, and I was clearly pissed. Namjoon looked at me, frowned, and rubbed my arm. "What's wrong?"

I frowned, looking at my legs. "I'm not a pretty girl, am I..? Can we just go and eat, I wanna get out of here." I sighed, looking at my phone. It was already 1 PM. Five hours after we left.

I sighed and leaned onto Namjoon, resting my head on his shoulder. I felt his hand rub my back, Yoongi and Hoseok waddling over to us.

"Let's go to a steak house or something..Jin's hungry, and he wants to leave.." He coughed, still rubbing my back.

"That's fine..I know where one is, let's go.." Hosoek sang, motioning to follow him.

I sighed and clenched Namjoon's hand. All I could imagine was people, laughing at me, my friends, and my boyfriend.

//AU: There you go! Thanks for reading this shitty story, and have some Namjin pictures and gifs.

Enjoy, my UMABILTs

Enjoy, my UMABILTs.

SORRY FOR THE CHAPTER GLITCHING OUT, I FELL ASLEEP, SO I COULDN'T FIX IT