Why (39)

I waddled into the restaurant, hiding behind my boyfriend. Yoongi sighed,  nodding at the waiter. The older man smiled, pointing his head to our table.

I fluffed my skirt, slugging to the table as Namjoon dragged me along. I sat beside him, his black surgical mask hanging at his neck.

I smiled, resting my head on the table, Namjoon clenching my thigh. "Here are the menus, what drinks do you men want?" The man spoke.

I still didn't lift my head as Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon spoke. "And what would the fine lady like?" I jolted up, my face in shock.

"I'm a boy..and a water." I sighed, moving my hair out of my face. The man frowned, wrote it down quickly, and skirted from the table.

I saw Hosoek giggling, his face red, and Yoongi snickering. I eyed them, a smile creeping onto my face.

Namjoon chuckled, scrolling through his phone. I smiled and picked up a menu, my eyes landing upon each meal.

~~~

I patted my stomach, putting my plate in the corner of the table. I sighed, standing up as Yoongi placed money near the check.

I clenched onto Namjoon, wrapping my arms around his forearm. Yoongi and Hoseok began to walk to the exit, Namjoon and I following.

As the cold air hit my face, I skipped to the car. I opened my door, sliding in open. I pressed my body against the seat, Namjoon sliding in beside me.

I smiled and wrapped my fingers around his. Yoongi began to drive off, Hoseok resting his had on his shoulder.

"Thank you, Yoongi.." I sighed, smiling as Yoongi did a thumbs up.

//AU: yooo, I'm sorry this is so short. Im making fan art, so that's getting in my way. Lmao. Anyway, thanks for reading, and I live for witty comments.