speak (32)

Jin's P.O.V.

I wiped the tears from my face, they fell like a waterfall. "You lived so nicely. A caring family, a nice home, and you were happy. I was poor, sad, and my family didn't give two shits about me!" I raised my voice, pulling his hand.

I coughed and looked at him. He was so beautiful, not what I deserved. "He-hey..Remember in fourth grade? When we had that stupid field trip to that farm? We went behind the old chicken coop and you kissed me. It was magical~" I smiled, my tears falling upon every sigh of my shakey and unsure voice.

I put my upper body above his, still grasping his hand in mine. I floated above him, our noses almost touching, my tears falling on his face. I slowly titled my head, our lips touching. I didn't move, or do anything else. Our lips were touching, yet it wasn't a kiss.

I had enough room to speak quietly to him. "Don't hate yourself, please. I love your Namjoon..I love your body, your dimples, your eyes, your smile, your hands, your voice, your hair, anything." I ran my hands to his side, resting my palm there.

I removed my head away from his, and my hands from his side. I ran my left hand to his chest. "You're mine, I don't know how, but you're mine. Don't try and leave me, please. P-please!" I muttered, kissing his other hand.

I jumped as doctors came in, they had tools on a cart. I watched as they came up to Namjoon, checking his temperate and stuff. A nurse looked at me. "Hello! D-Do you know his girl?" The woman was clearly from an English country, her Korean wasn't good.

"Girlfriend? Oh...I'm his boyfriend.." I choked, pulling at my collar. She smiled, and nodded. She went back to working with the doctors.

I knew that being gay was accepted in various parts of North America, so I could only assume the woman was from the United States or Canada.

I watched as the doctors left, taking the tools with them. I sighed and turned to Namjoon once again. His eyes were still shut, but his breathing was more steady. I smiled.

I began to speak again. "Sex..Bruises..I miss them, but I must be crazy to want it. I love being your's, it's weird, I know..I just hate being hurt, babe. I love being hurt by you.." I sighed.

I leaned over Namjoon again, kissing his face and cheeks. My lip gloss smeared on his face, his bare face face. The doctors had removed his makeup, which I wasn't used to. No matter how long we spent together, he normally didn't not wear makeup.

"You don't need makeup, y'know..You're so beautiful, baby..Don't try and cover up your pretty face.." I sang, sitting back down. All the crying made me tired, but I wasn't going to fall asleep till he woke up.

His eyes fluttered slightly, his grasp getting tighter on me. "Wake up, baby.." I cooed, grasping his hand too.

"Jin..? Babe?" I watched as his eyes flew open, looking at me. Tears began to form in his eyes. "You're here..I-I love you..Give me a kiss, Jinnie..." He smiled weakly.

I bent over him and pecked his cheek. I ran my hand through his purple hairs, his smile trembling as tears shed from his face. "Don't cry, baby..You're still with me, Yoongi apologized, and when you're all better, we can stay together.." I smiled.

He nodded, gripping my hand. "Where are the rest of them? I wanna talk to them.." He smiled at me.

//AU: Hueheh, this is bad. But whatever. Thank you for reading, and I read all comments and replies. So, don't think I don't see chu.