talking(31)

Jin's P.O.V.

Jimin and Jungkook had left a bit earlier, but Namjoon was still awake. He was watching the tv in the small room.

I watched him carefully, his hand still in mine. The doctor told me he would pass out a few times before he remembered me. I feared when he was going to pass out, as it could be any second.

My thought seemed to be right on time, as his head fell to the bed. His eyes fluttering shut. His grip became loose, almost falling out of my hand.

I clenched his hand, gasping as he lay there. I reached my other hand out to his face, moving his hair from his face.

"Baby..I hope you're okay..I love you.." I mumbled. "I'm so lucky to be here with you..I don't know why you picked me..I'm not special, I'm not pretty, I don't chose our destiny. You could've loved anyone else...but it was me..Me!"

I wiped tears from my face. "That's crazy..Even though we're not normal, I love you. You might hurt me, but I love it..I miss your bruises that you left on me..I was your's...I seemed ugly, broken. No one else would touch me..Yet, when you stopped, I felt free, but more people hurt me. Why does it work like that?"

I moved in my seat, tears falling off my face. "I worship you..You're my everything. I wish we were innocent teens,  not like this. We didn't get hurt, it was all fun and hot." I coughed

"Wake up..Remember me..Remember me." I clenched my eyes together, rubbing his hand.

//AU: This is just just a little teaser to prepare you for the full chapter tomorrow. :)