out (15)

//AU: I'm going to try to make chapters longer, more descriptive, and better for you guys. I've been kinda lost with chapters, so I'm upping my game.

The boy's eyes were red with shame and sadness. It flowed through his body, his bruised body. Even if he had only woken up, he knew there was no use in talking to Namjoon.
Last night flashed through his damaged mind. He remembered the kisses, the pants, moans. All from Jimin and Namjoon. Remembering this caused Jin to break down, tears falling onto the couch he slept on.
He looked around. Hoseok and Yoongi's apartment was cozy, bright, and yet dark.

Hoseok's door to his bedroom was covered with bright strips, colors ranging from blue to yellow on it. While, Yoongi's door was a black and white dotted one.

He smiled at the boy's mix and match personalities. They both had one thing in common, they were sweet.

Out of his friendship trance, Jin reached for his phone. His face became flushed as he remembered more of last night.

"Give me that damn phone. You're not going to text him all night, Jin." Yoongi acted as if he was talking to a child. He grabbed at Jin's torso and arm, Hoseok snatching the phone.

Jin sobbed a bit more as Hoseok put the phone in his room. Yoongi hugged Jin as he sighed.

"It's for your own good."

Jin forgot about it last night, but he remembered how many times Namjoon had sexted him. How many time the two had phone sex. How many times they sent nudes.

He sighed, hoping his friends weren't that nosy. Yet, he assumed they went through the texts. Just to find out about the two's realtionship more.

Jin was startled to feel a hug attack his back. He could tell it was Yoongi from his hands, and how they curved together.

"Good morning, Jin. Hoseok and I are getting some donuts and pastries for breakfast. You're coming." Yoongi sighed as he ruffled Jin's hair, moving to the side of the room

Jin frowned as he turned to Yoongi, who was banging at Hoseok's door. "I have to take a shower. That means I need more clothes, and believe me, none of your guy's clothes would fit me. Also, you guys need to ba-"

"Me and Hoseok bathed earlier this morning, while you slept. We also went out for a hour or two, buying you clothes.." Yoongi chuckled as he fling open Hoseok's door, to see Hoseok scrolling through Jin's texts.

His eyes went wide as he realized both of them were in his room. Jin looked around, it was spotless and bright, it's aroma was of flowers.

Jin smiled as his phone was in Hoseok's hands. Hoseok weakly smiled at Jin. "You should shower, Jin. We'll wait for you.." Hoseok said as he walked into the living room, sitting on the black couch they had.

Jin nodded as he picked up a bag full of clothes. He ran to the bathroom and shut the door, gently.

Yoongi looked over at Hoseok's pale face, it was covered with sorrow and sadness. "What is it?!" Yoongi pleaded as he sat beside Hoseok.

Hoseok turned on Jin's phone, unlocking it. It opened to the date 12/25/16 on his texts. Hoseok handed the phone to Yoongi. "Read." Hoseok muttered sadly.

Yoongi already frowned at Namjoon's name in Jin's phone.

[N 👅 💦 ❤ ] Merry Christmas. I can't wait till you come over!