scared (10)

Jin looked at his legs, they were covered with crusting cum. From himself and Namjoon.

Jin shivered as Namjoon threw him over his lap. His legs were red and trembling.

He had been untied at the arms, about an hour in. Most because, Namjoon was tired of Jin not holding onto a item to keep his balance. Namjoon found it entertaining to see Jin scramble for his life.

"Princess..You've been so good..I think you deserve a treat..." Namjoon cooed as he rubbed Jin's bruised back.

Namjoon had managed to tear up Jin more. Jin felt broken.

"P-Please...Namjoon..I'-I'm so, bruised and h-hurt.." Jin cried.

Namjoon's smile went to a quick frown as he pulled Jin up. He really didn't notice how much Jin was in pain, till it was brought up

He held Jin in his lap as he pulled away Jin's hair from his sad eyes.

Jin's face was stained with tears and his eyelashes stuck together. Namjoon felt his heart shrivel.

"Jin! Y-you should have told me..If you don't like it, I won't do it.." He glanced at the clock, his eyes went wide, "We've been in here for 3 hours, Jin..Why didn't you tell me?! I'm so sorry.."

Jin felt Namjoon's hand fidget and shake as he went on.

"Namjoon..I l-like it..I do...Just, you got so rough...Don't get me wrong..I love being your's..Just, don't smack me every time I move or make a single sound..I-it really hurts." Jin whined as he wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon picked up Jin and sat him on a table. Jin's legs dangled over the edge.

"N-Namjoon! I said s-stop! Please..." He cried, thinking that he would get smacked or bruised again.

His shakey breaths stopped as he felt a pair of lips trim at his thighs. They kissed them up and down, trying to avoid bruises.

Jin let out soft moans, reaching down to touch Namjoon's hair.

He ran his shakey hands through Namjoon's soft hair, Namjoon kissing more of Jin's delicate thighs.

After some time, Namjoon connected his mouth to Jin's dick, surprising Jin.

Jin grasped Namjoon's hair, as Namjoon worked his mouth faster on Jin.

"Nam..Namjoon..." Jin moaned as Namjoon took Jin's full length, deep throating him.

Namjoon choked and spat as he bobbed his head slowly, Jin forcing his head to go faster.

Shortly, Jin felt himself come in Namjoon's mouth, it trickling in his mouth.

Soft lips connected to his, causing Jin's own sperm to rub against his lips. He smiled softly.

"You're so sweet tasting, Jinnie.." Namjoon sung after swallowing. Jin didn't really hear this, but his own heart and purrs.

~Extra long chapter, mannn~

After Namjoon and Jin got dressed, they snuck out to Namjoon's car.

Jin threw his body in, passing a bag of their dirty clothes in the back seats. "You came prepared, I see.."

"I knew I was going to fuck you, silly.." Namjoon replied as he began to drive out of the parking lot.

Namjoon began to speak as they stopped at a stop light.

"When are you going to tell them?"

"..What?" Jin replied, curious on what Namjoon meant.

"That..You're gay... " Namjoon let out a husky sigh

"Oh..I'm..planning to.." Jin tilted his head to the window, watching cars start to move.

"They'll be curious why you were out so late. Especially with me..They know I'm gay.." Namjoon coughed as he began to drive once again.

"I-I..Don't know, actually.." Jin whined as he dropped his head.

He was sure his parents would disown him if he even mentioned "Man Crush Monday.".

"Come to my house, tonight. We could go to Tae's tomorrow...I heard he's having a party...J-"

"Just take me to your house. I'll get killed if I go back home..' Jin sighed as the car became quiet.

Jin didn't show it, but he was too scared to go home.

AU : Shit, I know. Thank you for 200 reads tho.