sorry(36)

I pet his head, watching as he passed out again. "Mm..Namjoon~" I snickered.

He was in shorts and a tight tank top, which made his chest extremely attractive. I was in just my boxers, since our room was extremely hot. Yoongi insisted that he had to turn the heater on

I traced his face with the back of my hand, rubbing his jawline whenever my hand floated above it. I stared at him

He was asleep, and couldn't wake up instantly. I, Jin, was sexually frustrated. I didn't want to stoop to the level, though I needed it.

I began to inch off his shirt, staring at his chest as tears swelled my eyes. I was doing this.

I bit my lip and traced his abs as my lips trembled. I was a horrible boyfriend, but Namjoon didn't give anything to me. Nothing I wanted.

As I inched off his shorts, his eyes fluttered open. I jumped back, tears falling from my face in a pour now. He went wide eyed as he saw me holding his tank top and that his shorts were to his knees.

"What the fuck..Jin?! What's wrong with you?!" He croaked. I frowned and gave him back his tank top.

I looked at the bed, my head falling down into a shameful remark. I was such a horrible boyfriend. I shivered as his hands creeped up my back.

"Jin..If you need something, tell me.." He cooed, his voice soft yet firm. I turned and clenched his arms, pulling him into a hug as my tears fell

"I need you..I've been so mad..Without you, or sex. Please, I can't wait forever...It feels like forever I've been waiting, too.." I coughed, wrapping my legs around his chest.

He ran his hands through my hair, tugging at some strands softly. I felt his hands rub against my neck. "Just this once, and we get more things sorted out. Don't bottle it up again, okay? You could've done something you regretted .." He sighed, kissing my ear.

I nodded at his advice as he trailed his hands to my lower back. "Okay..Are you ready? Go lock the doors and throw on some clothes for me, Princess~" my heart fluttered at the words

I jumped up and nodded, running to the door and locking it  I went to the dresser. It had only been a day since Namjoon took me shopping, so mostly everything was neatly folded.

I threw on the same items I did last night, stockings and a skirt. Namjoon had just folded them back up, since I really didn't do anything in them.

I ran back to the bed, Namjoon already preparing things for the session. I crawled beside him, latching my arms around his neck. "This will be love, not spanking, hitting, choking, nothing like that. I love you, Princess.." He sung, and I nodded into his neck as he kissed my neck

//AU: I'm lucky I had a two hour delay, so I wrote this quickly. Get prepared for more tonight. :)))