strange (6)

Jin grasped Namjoon's delicate hair, his body jolting and jumping. Both of the boys letting put moans and pants.

"Jooni-Ah~...Please.." Jin gasped as he felt himself tighten up. Namjoon's hands were now around Jin's neck, leaving obvious red marks, bruises in the making.

"Princess...Don't f-fucking come yet..Wait for m-me.." Namjoon clenched his teeth,  feeling Jin's walls close around him.

Jin couldn't obey that rule, no matter how hard he tried and pushed himself.  He felt himself on the verge of cumming.

Namjoon thrusted into Jin's weak body once again, and the last straw was pulled for Jin. He clenched his eyes and leaned his head back, his muscles beginning to relax.

Namjoon's chest, stomach,  hand, and Jin's chest were sprayed with the white liquid.  Namjoon growled, but couldn't stay mad at Jin for long.

He thrusted into Jin's body,  which was hanging over Namjoon's; pants and sweat escaping Jin.

He felt himself come, it spewing out of Jin and dripping on both of their legs. Namjoon wasn't tired,  either.  He could go on for longer, but Jin was a mess.

He removed himself from Jin,  placing Jin in his arms. "Let's get you cleaned up, baby..I can tell you never had sex before that.." Namjoon teased.

Jin just nodded,  his legs were numb and his arms were tired. Namjoon couldn't see Jin fully in the dark, but assumed he had left bruises on him.

Namjoon made his way to a bathroom, putting Jin on a toilet seat before he slipped out of the room.

Namjoon returned with clothes and soap. He smiled at the half awake boy.  "Ready for a bath, Jinnie? You better be, I had to sneak around Tae's room, naked. I'm pretty sure Yoongi saw me.." He snickered as he turned on the water. It was hot,  just the way Jin loved it.

He picked up Jin and sat him in it. Namjoon then took his place behind Jin.

Jin laid back, resting his head on Namjoon's chest as his eyes fluttered. The only sound was the water running.

Namjoon smiled and kissed Jin's bruised and ruined neck.  He looked all over Jin's body.  It was full of bruises and marks, while his own, had only one bruise.

He had removed Jin's sweatshirt half way through sex, and brought it back, since it looked so adorable on Jin.

"Clean my hair, please.." Jin yawned as he snuggled himself into Namjoon's chest.

Namjoon nodded and picked up a random shampoo bottle. He squeezed some into his palm and began to massage Jin's scalp.

Jin purred, falling asleep more and more. His body was numb, but he felt so peaceful.

After awhile, Namjoon had finished bathing himself and Jin.  He kissed Jin's soft cheek and got up.  He pulled Jin up and pulled at the drain plug.

"Sit down,  Jin..You're so tired." Namjoon sighed and pushed Jin to toilet. He began to dry Jin's hair carefully.

All he could think about were Jin's bruises. And frankly,  it didn't seem strange that he only had one.

It wasn't strange. At least to him and Jin.

//AU: double updates! Hoho. Thank you for reading my shit story.  :)