love (37)

I gripped onto Namjoon, his lip in sync was his buckling hips. He bit my lower lip, gently pulling at it as he messed with his shorts.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, our lips disconnecting. I smiled, looking in his eyes. His eyes glinted, the lamp light reflecting off of them.

"My baby.." He groaned, his hands drifting to his boxers. He nodded and I slid off of his body, removing my own under wear. The skirt drifted over my cock, it tight on my waist.

Namjoon's hand drifted me back to him, his boxers gone. He bit his lip, my body sliding onto his lap. I wrapped my legs around him, his hands moving my waist.

I clenched my eyes, grunts escaping my lips as he slowly entered me. I clenched his chest, his pace quickening as he thrusted.

He ran his hand through my hair, kissing my cheek while he panted.  "I love you...princess~" I nodded, holding onto him.

My moans were soft, and short. I tried to make them quiet so we wouldn't disturb Yoongi and Hoseok. Namjoon smiled each time I would blush, my moans getting louder.

I stared at him, my body bouncing on him. I took my hand, tracing his jawline. My hands were shakey, but it went along with his furrowed eyebrows. He was focused, focused on pleasuring me.

"I love y-you.." My soft gaze focused on his face.

~~~

I panted, Namjoon wrapping his arm around my naked body. I looked up at him, tugging his hair as I kissed his cheek.

"That w-was..great.." I mumbled into his adam's apple. He chuckled, rubbing my back. Namjoon had caused me to cum twice, himself only coming once.

My legs, skirt, andd ass were covered in the fluid, along with his. I smiled up at him, kissing his neck again. "We should clean up.." He mumbled.

I nodded, wrapping my legs around him. He picked me up, sliding off the bed. It was 2 AM, so I could only assume that they were sleeping, Yoongi and Hoseok.

I was right, the two hugging in their sleep as they laid on the couch. I smiled, Namjoon easing his way into the bathroom.

I yawned as Namjoon sat me on the sink vanity, starting the bath water. Once it became warm enough, he inched off my skirt and stockings, laying them in a laundry basket.

He put me into the bath, carefully getting in after me. My eyes were heavy, and I felt myself drift into the world of thought as Namjoon began to wash my hair.

It was all too familiar..

Namjoon nodded and picked up a random shampoo bottle. He squeezed some into his palm and began to massage my scalp.

I purred, falling asleep more and more. My body was numb, but I felt so peaceful.

But now, my body wasn't a battle field. It wasn't full of bruises, red marks, and pale skin. I was healthy, and not in pain.

I shivered as Namjoon pulled the plug, picking me up and setting me on the toilet seat. I felt his plump lips kisse my fore head, a towel attacking my hair.

I was happy this time. Not hurt, not damaged, and not sad. Was this love?

//AU: fuck fuck, I'm sorry this is bad. I need to get some sleep, I'm like really tired.

Anyway, thanks for supporting me. Remember, I like those witty comments.

((ALSO; why didn't the last chapter properly load?  Wattpad is trying it with me, and I will throw hands aND lost of sHaDe.