freaky (26)

Jin's P.O.V.

I wiped the tears from my face as Hoseok gripped me in his hold. Namjoon neatly signed his signature on the registration papers, signing me put of the hospital.

Hoseok sighed, nodding to another woman, trying to explain what the nurse did. She smiled and left the room quickly.

"Let's go.." Namjoon hissed, walking out of the hospital, Yoongi and Hoseok falling behind as he stomped to the car. I sighed, now in Namjoon's arms, watching him fiddle with the door handle.

He placed me in the seat, trying to buckle me in kindness. I giggled and shooed his away from me, his smile finally showing.

Yoongi and Hoseok joined the car, talking in low whispers. Yoongi sat beside Namjoon and Hoseok beside me, patting my back as I drifted to sleep, the car in motion.

~~~

I jolted up, holding onto Namjoon's chest. He was asleep on Hoseok and Yoongi's couch, and the other two were knocked out on the floor. I smiled, shaking Namjoon lightly.

He jumped up, staring at me, excited. "Babe..Come with me, okay?" He sneered, standing up as he held onto my pale hand. I nodded and stood as he led me to the bedroom beside Yoongi's.

It was different now, it was pink and white, like paint splatters had attacked it. I smiled at it, Namjoon leading me in.

The from looked nicer and fit me and Namjoon a lot more. It was pink and white all over, with small hints of black. The bed cover was a light blue, and had white dots on it. "They're letting us live here, till we settle.." Namjoon croaked. "So, I fixed up the place-"

I smashed my lips into his, biting at his lower lip as I pressed him down on the bed. He muttered something, but I wasn't listening as I sprung for his neck. Kissing it frantically.

//AU: ayy. Sorry for spelling errors and shit. I'm tired af. I'm going to sleep. Thank you for reading~