us (46)

//AU: This will be the last chapter of this story. It was a giant pleasure writing this, and I hope you all with continue reading my stories. Anyway, let's get into the last chapter.

I skipped to the floral shop, my feet clicking on the marble. I smiled, turning my direction as I entered it. Perfume entered my nose, taking over my sense.

I turned to the cashier, smiling at the women who had all white on. Her hair was raven black and it hung down to her hips. "Hello, sir. I can't really talk right now..I'm expecting a Jin. Sorry, sir." She chirped.

"I'm Seokjin! Kim Seokjin! Namjoon bought whatever you need to give me." I sighed. The lady's face lit up and she bent down. I furrowed my eyebrows as she rummaged under the desk.

She jumped up, holding a giant bouquet. I felt my face burn up as she handed it to me. "It has a chocolate box in the middle, so don't swing it. Also, Namjoon told me to give you this." She smiled.

She handed me twenty dollars. "Get a bus because, you'll need for this place. The area is where Namjoon kissed you as a kid. The second time he kissed you..It's the last place you'll need to go." She put her hand on top of mine as I grabbed the twenty dollars.

I rushed out of the mall, running to the nearest bus stop. The doors were just about to close as I stepped upon it. "Here!" I bowed, holding out ten dollars.

The man sighed and snatched it, pointing to the seats. I slugged my body to one, slouching in it. I knew the place where Namjoon kissed me the second time. It was the beach, right beside the old ice cream shop.

"Jin- Come on! You're so slowwwwww.." Namjoon whined, gripping my arms and throwing me onto the wet sand. I yelped as my back hit a sharp rock. Namjoon's face went wide as he kneeled to me.

"Jin..Are you okay?! Are you cut?!" He clenched my torso, bringing me up. I didn't know if I was cut, but it felt like it.

Namjoon laid me on his lap, my back exposed to him. I heard him gasp loudly as he rubbed around the hurting spot. "I'll kiss it, it'll make it better, Jin.." Namjoon sung.

I felt his lips touch my back, the lips landing near the cut, but not on it. He kissed my back twice before turning me so I sat normally on his lap.

Namjoon had always been taller and bigger than me, and not in a weight way. I was frail and he had a perfect body. Even if we were on 12, he looked way better than me.

I smiled, putting my forehead on his. He smirked as he put his hand on the back of head. "You're so pretty..Jin.." He chirped, leaning closer to my lips. I nodded as I leaned in.

Our lips touched, the sand and salt water mixing in the kiss. I could taste it all. I felt Namjoon's hips buckle as he clenched my head. I giggled, Namjoon smiling into the kiss.

A pop could be heard as our lips disconnected, spit falling upon my lips. I hugged Namjoon, throwing my legs around him as I heard the wind blowing.

I jumped as a man tapped my shoulder. It was the bus driver. "Get out." He growled as I scampered off the bus. I watched as the bus skid off.

I sighed and paced to the beach entry. Tons of people were entering it, and I could only assume to swim. Little children tackled each other upon the sand.

I spotted a group of men at one side of the beach. My heart jumped out of my chest as I ran to them. My feet loud on the sloppy sand.

I stopped, falling to my knees as I saw Namjoon's smiling face. He ran to me, bending down as I threw my arms around him. I began to sob, kissing his neck.

He wore a white dress shirt and black pants. Basically the same clothes as me. I rubbed my head into in his neck.

"It's okay, baby.. " He sung, lifting my head. I nodded as he grabbed my hand. He led me to a group of tables, and men.

I could recognize all the men. Yoongi, Jungkook, Tae, Hoseok, Jimin. My dearest friends. I felt my feet shake as I wiped my tears. I looked at each of them, smiling.

Hoseok and Yoongi clenched their hands together, Yoongi smiling. I giggled at his gummy smile, so adorable. Jimin was laughing, waving at me as he clenched Jungkook. Taehyung was clenching Jimin's hand behind Jungkook's back.

Ah, love triangles.

I jumped, Namjoon tapping my shoulder. I looked into his brown orbs, his eyes. He clenched my hand, kissing them.

He got on his knee, looking up to me. I felt my face soak in tears as I placed the bouquet on a table. Namjoon reached into his back pocket, clenching an item.

"I know..Here-We can't get married or anything, but.. I love you..So- Do you love me?" He sung, opening his hand.

I felt my heart break at the item. One of the items I gave him before anything bad happened. "Here's your pen, Jin..." He handed me the pen I gave him when we were in school.

I fell to my knees, a bawling mess as I clenched his chest. I grabbed the pen, messing with it in my hand. "I love you! I love you-I..." I mumbled into his chest, sobbing. I heard the boy's cheers and claps.

~~~

I curled into Namjoon's side. It was midnight, and the room's lights were blinking. I sighed, Namjoon forcing me to dance again. Jungkook had bought a little room just to let us all dance and blast music.

It wasn't even little, it was giant. The boy was mad to do this for his friends.

I smiled as I kissed Namjoon's cheek. "I'm your's...your mine.." Namjoon cooed, clenching my ass. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

I clenched the blue pen with the yellow bear.

"I love you."

//AU: I didn't really know what would me a good last chapter, I hope this was enough. And just for the last chapter, I proofread. Please leave comments, this means a lot to me.

Thank you, for readjng.. ;P