crazy (11)

Namjoon scooped Jin in his arms, Jin's pearly dress fluffing at the wind's stream.

"I love you.." Jin sang as his carrier kicked open the bedroom door, it smacking against the wall.

A grunt escaped Jin's lips as he hit the wall's hard exterior, Namjoon's lips meeting his neck.

He grasped Namjoon's silk tux, tugging at the buttons.

The dress began to slide off Jin's wide shoulders as he crunched up his body, small moans escaping his chapped lips.

"Namjoo-Ah~" Jin whined as he pulled Namjoon's tux off, inching it slowly.

His dress began to fall to his hips, Namjoon's hands falling onto Jin's hard nipples.

Jin felt his whole body get hot, tingling as Namjoon moved his lips to Jin's pointy collar bone.

"-in! Wake up~ We're here.." Namjoon shook his hands in front of Jin's opening eyes.

He looked around, panicked. "Wh-What.. ?" He managed to stir out of his raspy voice.

Namjoon giggled as he helped Jin out of the car. "You clearly had a nice dream..." He teased as he slammed the car door.

Jin blushed and turned away, making his way up to Namjoon's home. The pavement was a brick color, and flowers surrounded the brick.

Namjoon caught up to Jin at the door, unlocking it and leading Jin in.

It was the same as normal. Giant, beautiful, and modern. Jin sighed as he fell on the sofa.

Namjoon's parents were in the kitchen, Namjoon making his way to them first.

Jin had no idea what they were talking about, but Namjoon keep on pointing to Jin

Soon enough, Namjoon's parents crowded him. His mom had a giant smile, his dad's eyes glowing with excitement.

"Jin! We've missed you~" Namjoon's mother sang, hugging Jin.

Jin had been to Namjoon's house various times, but never got such love.

"Y-Yeah.." Jin nodded as he ripped away from the hug, a hand tugging at him.

Namjoon forced Jin up the stairs in embarrassment.

"Thanks mom, thanks dad!" Namjoon manged to cough out while he s slammed his door shut.

He collapsed his body in a laughing fit. His face was a dark red.

"What the hell?!" Jin scolded as he stared at the laughing male.

"I-I told them, we, we..Fucked.." Namjoon bursting out in laughs again, replied.

Jin's face got red as he giggled.

"They already assumed we were though ..Oh my.." Namjoon cooed as he sat beside Jin on his bed.

Jin rested his head on Namjoon's chest, his smile slowly fading and frown replacing it.

"My parents would kill me.." Jin sighed as Namjoon turned his room's tv on. A random cartoon filled the room.

"Don't be crazy. They'll support you..as long as I'm with you. " Namjoon replied as he began to undress.

Jin sighed as he got up. He looked in a mirror, that was hanging above Namjoon's dresser.

Above it was a sticky note, it read "Love yourself." He smiled and began to remove his makeup.

"Don't be crazy. I'll always love you." Jin thought. Sure, it wasn't Namjoon's exact words, but what he meant.

//AU:ALMOST FORGOT TO UPDATE. I'm horrible. Lmao. Thank you for reading, as always.