fag (23)

//AU: Ready for more heartbreaking moments?

Jin's P.O.V.

I sighed, my parents walking into rhe room. "Jin! Oh - What happened, dear? Are you okay?" My mom sang, her voice sour on the inside. Namjoon clenched my waist, pulling me closer on his lap.

"Im..Mom-Dad..Sit down, I need to tell you something." I sighed, rubbing Namjoon's giant hands. Tae gulped as he rested his head on Jimin's shoulder. Jungkook sat beside me, rubbing my arm and Yoongi held Hoseok's hand, who was smiling.

My mom took a seat in the giant hospital room, my dad sitting beside her. The only way I got this room was because, Taehyung was loaded. He paid for my treatment and room, which was extremely kind.

"I'm sick..I got into a crash-yeah..I didn't get anything broken, but I'm hurt.." I choked, holding back tears at the lie. Namjoon's grip became tighter as he sighed.

"Are you okay? I see your friends have taken great care of you..What else did you want to say?" My dad smiled, holding my crying mother's hand. My mom looked up, her makeup smeared.

My voice croaked as I opened my mouth. All of the boys came over to my bed, smiling at me as they sat on chairs and the bed. "M-Mom..Dad..I-I'm gay.." I weakly smiled.

Namjoon began to bawl, his voice soft. "and-I love Namjoon - I'll never stop loving him.." I turned to the crying boy. I took his hands in mine, his eyeliner smearing from tears and wiping at his face.

My mom gasped, shuffling out of her seat. "You fag! I knew it, you wear makeup, like the color pink, and always seemed to act like a homosexual!" I heard Hoseok sob.

"If this will help you shut your mouth about your son, here, we're all fucking gay. Don't try to say we influenced your son a bit either! He was the second to come out in our friend group, right after Namjoon!" Yoongi hissed, standing from the bed.

My dad frowned, and glared at Yoongi. "You're a fag- it's okay, honey. He doesn't know what he's taking about, clearly he's mental." My dad coughed, rubbing my crying mom's back. I frowned, picking up my bag from the side of my bed. I pulled out a ring, a promise ring, that I had bought for Namjoon four weeks ago.

I gulped, leaning my bruised face towards Namjoon. "Don't you dare!" My mom screeched, my lips connecting to Namjoon's.

He ran his hands under my gown, rubbing my back slightly as my socked feet curled under my hospital blanket. "-HONEY-I'm leaving - Seokjin, never contact us! I wish I was never your mother." My mom screeched, getting up from the seat and rushing to the door

Taehyung and Jimin blocked the door, frowning at my mom. "No you're not. Watch your son, he's making a step in his life, that you ignore." Jimin hissed and turned my mom around.

I smiled at Jimin and turned back to Namjoon. I held out the ring as I gulped. "Kim Namjoon..Will you be my boyfriend?" I smiled, my words dramatic.

Namjoon rubbed his nose and sniffed as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Of course - I'll never leave you, babe." He smiled.

Jimin and Tae walked away from the door, sneering at my parents, who rushed out, my mom growling. Jimin slammed the door.

I looked at Namjoon and pressed him against the bed, kissing his face with quick pecks, the boys giggling and high fiving.

//AU: Heheh, yay. A couple more chapters will be sad, but still romantic. I won't let anyone abuse each other. ...for awhile.. ;)