hurt (45)

My dazed vision wandered the hotel room as I grabbed my phone. I clenched it, standing up.

I held onto one of the belt loops of the skinny jeans, squeezing my thighs into the jeans. I let out a giant sigh as they sat on my hips.

I put my shoes on, squeezing them around my socks. I tied them quickly, my toes tapping as I grew impatient to get out of the room.

I stood and rushed from the room, locking the door as I ran for the elevator. I tapped the button for floor one, watching the door's slowly close.

I held my breathe, more people flooding into the elevator as I shuddered to the corner. A lady, who seemed to be doing her makeup, backed up against me.

Her bottom slid near my hand, making a bit if friction. I heard her loudly gasp and turn to me. She slapped my forehead, before I could open my mouth. "Pervert!" She squealed as a man chuckled at me.

I sighed and watched people flood out, along with myself. I rolled my eyes as a child pushed away one of their sisters, rushing to the front of the doors.

I slipped out of the building, grasping my legs as I walked down the street, making my way to the giant mall.

I jumped, a pair of hands meeting my waist. I held my breathe, feeling hot air hit the back of my neck. "Hey, good looking." A husky voice echoed in my ears.

I let out a puff and pulled the hands from my waist. I shivered, patting my shirt as I rushed to the entry of the mall.

~~~

I rushed to a clerk, tapping her shoulder impatiently. "Hello! What would like?" The woman jumped. I could recognize her blonde hair and freckles. Seemed she could remember me too, her lighting up.

"Jin! Namjoon bought stuff for you! Follow me~" She sung, grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the back room.

I jumped as cold air hit my face, the employee room bright and colorful. I spotted a bag with Namjoon's name on it.

I skipped to it, pulling out a dress shirt. It was white and frilly at the wrists and neck. I smiled at it, folding it on my arm. I pulled out a pair of black dress pants, totally Namjoon's style. I pulled out black flats, laughing at their plain style.

"Honestly, I wouldn't have been surprised if he bought me heels. I'm not a girl, he dreams to big." I laughed, my voice shakey. I hadn't spoke since I got up, so my voice was surely husky.

She smiled to me and directed me towards the bathroom. As soon as I closed the door, I heard her voice. "I'm gonna leave, you can leave when you get the clothes on. Leave your other clothes here, Namjoon paid me to clean them."

I sighed and flung off my shirt, placing it on the sink. "Also, go to the floral shop, it's a few shops away from this one. Call for Min-Min. It's not her real name, but her nickname. Just tell her your name and she'll do the rest. Have a nice day, Jin." She sung, leaving the room.

I clenched my arm, smiling in the mirror as I put my pants on. Whatever Namjoon was planning had to be good, right?

//AU: This isn't good, but fuck it. I'm sick rn, and I just keep throwing up. I want to die, augh. I also want to stay loyal to you guys, too, though. So, here's a short chapter. I love y'all.