Ten 1/2

Jo's pov

     So it's Valentine's Day. I'm not his. This hurts.

Me: Hey Gemma, I won't be needing a ride today, see you tomorrow. X

I'll take the bus home today. I don't wanna face Harry. Don't get me wrong, I still have feelings for him and that kiss was,well, the best kiss I've ever had. But after that dream, it really got me thinking. Would he just leave? Let it all go that easily? I couldn't risk it. No matter how bad I want to.

     Today was long. I hadn't gotten a text back from Gemma. I passed Harry a couple of times in the hall, we smiled and said hi, but nothing else.

Am I over reacting? It was a dream after all. Completely made up by my mind. He wouldn't just leave like that. He's not that type of person. Sure he'll get jealous and upset, but we all do. We're human.

The bell signalling that it's the end of class brought me out of my trance, I packed up my binder.

"Jo, could you please stay for a minute" the teacher speaks up from his desk, I hear a couple kids say 'ooooooooh you're in trouble' as they walk out.

"Whats up mr.Wilson?" I say switching my weight from my right foot to my left.

"I noticed you weren't really paying attention today, thats not like you. Is there something going on?" He says looking up from his desk at me concerningly.

"Oh no, I'm fine, just not feeling too good today. Thanks for asking though" I technically wasn't lying. I just wasn't telling him the whole truth. 
___________________________

      "Are you and Harry dating yet?" Alex chimed looking up at me with hopeful eyes.

"Nope." I say disappointedly. She nods and returns to writing her notes. This is going to be a long class.

Halfway through the lesson on trigonometry, a guy from the student council named Luke waltzed in wearing a diaper and carrying a bow and arrow. The rest of the student council walked in holding huge bouquets of flowers.

They were reading the names and handing out the roses. Then I hear my name being called, their eyes scanning the room for me. Alex nudges my ribs as I raise my hand. The little note attached to the stem reads

You're my happy place ~H

   I feel my cheeks heat up. Alex reads over my shoulder and I hear her mumble 'finally' I smile and smell the rose. It's the best rose I've ever smelt.

   I got Harry one too, I put ' When I look at you, I'm home ~J' it's from finding Nemo, one of my favourite movies, we've seen it together countless times.
___________________________

      I didn't see Harry at lunch. Which was actually really weird. Maybe I was scaring him off? I had been distant today. I sit with my other friends and don't really pay attention to them.
___________________________

       It was the last five minutes of my last block. I stare at the clock. Waiting for the bell. My phone vibrates on the desk in front of me, a couple people looking my way.

Gemma: Hey, I wouldn't have been able to drive you anyway, Harry came home. X

When did he go home? I'm confused for, well I lost count of how many times I've been confused today. My thoughts were cut short by the bell. Me throwing everything either in my binder or in my bag. I run down to my locker, I grab my jacket and I find my bus buddy, her names Alyssa.
___________________________

I got home and no body was there. Not my mom, my dads always at work at this time, but weirdest of all, no Blaire. She was always there to tackle me when I walked in the door. I feel lonely.

I crank the Janoskians , singing along with the lyrics from Friend zone.

      I know a girl who wants to be my friend
She's a 10, but I don't want to be her friend
'Cause I want something more in the end, in the end

You're my American Pie and I really really want a piece
'Cause you keep my adrenaline high and I never get no release

And now I'm singing,
You're in somebody else's bed
You say you want me there instead
You keep on messing with my head
When we get close to the end zone,
You put me back in the friend zone,

You got me sprung like a spring girl,
You got me photo for the ring girl,
Give me a shot and I'm in girl,
But you ain't giving me a thing girl

You're my American Pie and I really really want a piece
'Cause you keep my adrenaline high and I never get no release

And now I'm singing,
You're in somebody else's bed
You say you want me there instead
You keep on messing with my head
When we get close to the end zone,
You put me back in the friend zone,

You're in somebody else's bed
I'll climb through the window and break his head
'Cause you're all I ever wanted

What kind of boyfriend's name is Chad?
Seriously?
Fuck that dude, whatever his fucking name is

You're in somebody else's bed
You said you want me there instead
You keep on messing with my head
When we get close to the end zone,
You put me back in the friend zone

You're in somebody else's bed
You say you want me there instead
You keep on messing with my head
When we get close to the end zone,
You put me back in the friend zone,

    After the song, I hear a very faint knock on the front door. I look like trash, so I throw my hair up and put on a bra. That'll do.

    I walk down the stairs and open the door. There's no one there. I feel something brush up against my leg, I look down, seeing the corgi from the other day with Harry. The one that ran to us as soon as it saw us.

"Oh my god!!!" I squeal and pick up the little puppy, it licking my face. I step out of the door to be met with no one. No one in sight. I see a trail of rose petals leading to the back yard. I follow the petals, making sure I don't crush any one them.

I get into the backyard and there's still no one. The petals now form the shape of a heart. I'm still confused, but this is cute

The trees have fairy lights lined in the branches, there's a table set up in the corner. Who did all of this? I put the puppy down and let him run around his new home and explore.

___________________________

    Hey, I'll post the rest of this chapter either in a couple of hours or tomorrow. If I had put them together, it just would've been too long, so I split it in two. I'm uploading cause this is a Valentine's Day special! Hope your vday's great! See you soon lovelies!!

~S