Twenty One

X Factor pt 1

Harry was pacing in front of me, the number 165998 plastered on his lower abdomen.

"They're going to love you Harry. Don't fret" I stabilize his pacing, making him look me in the eye. 'I promise' I mouthed.

     He pulled me into a passionate kiss. I leaned my forehead against his, feeling his breathing slow down. He kisses my temple and pulls me to the chairs to sit.
"I love you Jo" he kisses me one last time
"I love you too Harry" I put my head on his shoulder and feel us slowly drifting into a light nap.
___________________________

     We wake up about an hour later to Anne shaking Harry awake.
"Harry, Harry wake up, it's almost your turn."

With those words, I feel my warm Harry disappear from around me. Back to pacing it was.

     I stood up and stopped harry from pacing, it's making me nervous. I grab his right hand and place it on my waist. I interlace his left hand with my right and I gently place my left on his shoulder.

     I slowly start swaying and Harry catches on. We're standing here, in a room that's packed with people, dancing, with no music. But hey, it's better than pacing.

"Thank you Jo, you always know how to keep my mind off things" he kissed my jawline.

     A camera and a lady came up to us.
"Would you mind if we did a short little interview... Harry?" She checks her clipboard. Harry's turn is coming up. And quick.

"Of course" he put his sappy little smile on as we separate. Me giving him a quick little peck on the cheek.

     The lady got in front of the camera with Harry beside her.

"Hi, I'm Emily for the X Factor and I am here with Harry Styles, whose audition is coming up in about half an hour. So how are you feeling tonight Harry?" Emily turned her body towards Harry, holding her mic up to his perfectly shaped mouth.

"Nervous, I'm definitely nervous" he scratches the back of his neck and smiles at the ground.

"Tell us a bit about yourself Harry." Emily returns the mic back to Harry's lips.

"Well, I'm 19 (I know, he was 16. But with the timeline of the story, they're 19), I'm from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. It's quite boring, nothing much happens there. It is quite picturesque. Me and a couple of friends from high school are in a band, called White Eskimo. We recently entered a battle of the bands and came in first. I work in a bakery and about a month and a half ago, me and my amazing girlfriend Jo, were sitting on the couch watching the X Factor and she convinced me to come audition today." Harry looked at me from in front of the camera, giving me a sweet smile.

"How about we meet this amazing girlfriend of yours?" Emily smiles at me.

"Let me just get her" Harry stepped out of frame, grabbing my hand. I shook my head as fast and hard as I possibly could. But much to my dismay, Harry threw him arm around me when he dragged me in frame.

"You must be Harry's girlfriend, I'm Emily for the X Factor." She extended her hand out for me to grab. I took her hand in mine, giving it a gentle shake

"I heard while you were talking to Harry, I'm Jo" I gave her a sweet smile and looked into the camera. Never thought I'd be on TV, this is kinda cool.

"How long have you been together?" She basically shoved the mic into our faces.

     I looked up at Harry with squinted eyes, counting the years and months that we've been together.

"In a couple months, it'll be five years"  Harry looks at Emily and nods his head.

"Wow, so you guys are in it for the long run then?" She looked at Harry a little too long. But that's probably the jealous girlfriend in me.

" 'till the end" Harry kisses the top of my head.

"Well, Harry will be on stage in a couple of minutes, so good luck out there. I hope you guys the best in the future." Emily smiles at us before she turns fully to the camera, leaving us behind her

"This was Emily for X Factor with Harry Styles"

"And we're clear" the camera man said letting the camera down.

"Thank you so much for the interview Harry, good luck" She struts away with her camera man in tow.

"Damn she was checking me out." Harry points out as he engulfs me in one of his hugs that I love oh so much.

"I know, she was starting to piss me off" I hugged into his chest. Smelling his cologne. God damn he smells good.

"Well don't worry, you're the only one that I have eyes for" he kisses me sweetly.

"I love you so fucking much Harry" I just stand there, hugging him.

"I love you more." Harry hugs me back tighter.

"Harry Styles?" A younger man came out with a clip board

"Thats me" Harry walked up to the kid

"I was sent to bring you back stage, you're third in line." Harry turned to us and waved us over

"It's time for us to go backstage." We put our arms around each other as we walked.

     As we were walking, getting closer to the doors that led us to the stage, I could feel Harry's heart beating a mile a second and I could feel his breathing picking up.

"It's almost time for you to go on. You're going to do great and you'll get those yes' " I look up at his face, he lowered his head to look at me.

"But what if they don't think I'm good enough and tell me no." His eyes dropped to the floor. He would be heart broken.

"Then it would be their loss. But I promise you. You will get those yes'." We stand there trying to calm Harry down until another man comes to bring Harry on stage.

     Right before Harry walked onto the stage, he gave Anne a kiss on the head and me a kiss on the lips.
"Don't worry baby, you'll kill it" I pecked his lips on last time before he went in front of thousands of people.

     This man is my happiness, and he's going to do great.
___________________________

I'm actually uploading on time?? Whattttt?!! Just kidding, but I wanted to follow Harry's X Factor interview as closely as I possibly could. I tried 🤷🏽‍♀️. Anyways, make sure to vote and possibly even comment??? See you soon lovelies

~S