Ten 2/2

Jo's pov

I look around for about 15 minutes and I give up. I pick up the puppy to bring him inside, that's when I noticed he's wearing a collar.

The tag on the collar says 'your room' and it also has a ring. It's a beautiful ring, it has a heart in the center.

    I'm in absolute awe

I'm in absolute awe. I do as the collar says and head up to my room. There are rose petals on my bed surrounding this really pretty black dress. It has lace sleeves and has cut out on the cleavage and on the back

 It has lace sleeves and has cut out on the cleavage and on the back

(Still not Jo)

I put it on, I twirl in my mirror. It's so pretty. I'm in complete shock and awe. I never thought I'd be this pretty but here I am.

It's been about an hour and I don't want the puppy to pee, so as I'm headed back outside, I pick him up and take him out.

I step back outside. There's still no one there. So I take a seat at the table. I fiddle with the ring that's in my fingers, admiring how it sparkles under the fairy lights.

I hear leaves crunch behind me, I turn around. Still no one. The music coming from the house makes me snap my attention over there, it's quiet. I see Harry step out from the shed. Why didn't I check in there??

I admire the way he looks, his curls cascading around his face, he's wearing a tux. God he looks so good in a tux. I bite my bottom lip while watching him stretch his hand out towards me.

I take his hand and he leads me to the middle of the yard, he starts leading me in a dance. I can't dance, I step on his toes as he chuckles. The song comes to an end, but we keep dancing. Another song doesn't come on, and we're left dancing to no music.

The puppy who still doesn't have a name runs up to us again. I pick him up and Harry just stares at us.

"Harry, you're staring." I say the obvious while laughing
"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You two are the cutest things I've ever laid my eyes on." I feel the blush creep into my cheeks as I turn my head towards the ground.

       I feel two fingers hook under my chin and bring my head up. Harry starts to lean in and I feel my heart about to beat out of my chest, knowing what's coming.

      His plump, pink lips are inches away from mine, I feel his minty breath fan over my mouth and face. Just as I'm about to tilt my face up to make our lips meet. He drops my face and whispers
"We should go eat" he turns his back, taking my hand and leading me to the table.

I sit down and Harry leaves, I'm assuming, to grab our dinner. He comes back with McDonald's bags in each of his hands making me laugh. All of this to eat McDonald's? Harry's amazing

He hands me my bag and I dig into my Big Mac. He sure knows what I like, I also see chicken nuggets beside my fries. I love this boy so much.

We finish eating and I'm laying on the ground, my head in Harry's lap. I look up at the hardly visible stars, I point to a group of stars that kind of look like an animal.
"I like that one"
"The one that looks like a sheep?" He says looking up, following my finger to the group of stars
"Yup. I don't know why, I just like it"

He chuckles and leans in, holding his face centimetres away from mine. Why won't he kiss me. He smiles and sits back up. He's such a tease.

I huff and sit up, facing him, he has such a cheeky smile on his face.
"Jo" I look up at him, he's now standing and holding his hand out to me. I take his hand and he leads me into the big field behind my backyard fence.

We walk into the field and there's a heart stomped into the long grass with candles lining the outside. He's so cheesy.

"Jo, I've been thinking about this for months. And I've finally decided that nows the right time." He says slowly. My heart starts racing in my chest, I wonder if he can hear it.
"Jo Carter. I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He looks at me with hopeful eyes that are pleading me to say yes. I feel my eyes brim with tears and all I can do is nod as I jump into his arms and join our lips in a kiss so passionate that I can see literal fireworks above us. I hear a loud boom. Those are real fireworks.

I look back over at Harry, my boyfriend, that's weird to say, but I like it, after a couple minutes of looking at the fireworks. He has his ears plugged and he looks so scared. I laugh and I pull him into a hug, comforting him.

He hugs me back and the fireworks end. This is the best thing I've ever done. I know I won't regret this, after all, I've loved him since I laid eyes on him that day in the movie theatre. I knew I had to get him.
___________________________

After a couple hours of laying in the field with Harry and the puppy that still doesn't have a name, I go home.
I didn't want the night to end, it was like a dream, I was afraid of waking up.

But after Harry checked his phone and it was 2:30 am, we decided it was probably time to go home, but not before taking some really cute pictures of each other.

I lay in my bed, after showering, with my puppy, that my amazing boyfriend got for me. I finally feel happy and complete as I close my eyes and start dreaming about Harry.
___________________________

Hey guys, so this is 10 2/2. I hope you enjoyed, I was really happy writing this chapter. This is a Valentine's Day special thing, even though it's the 15th, leave me alone. See you soon lovelies. X
~S