Twenty

IM BACK BITCHES, I'm so so sorry I've been MIA for so long.... I had a lot going on in between trying to pass my classes, exams for said classes,a lot of drama in my friend group and a couple of really hard things with my family.  But it's now summer and I have no plans cause I don't drive and my friends suck, so Imma be super bored and imma write. But that's it so tune in at the end for a lil more👉🏼👉🏼(finger guns)

(ok so once again, sorry about the time jumps, im just trying to move the book along instead of most of the book having filler chapters)

Jo's pov (the end of the school year)

"Harry please." I'm on my knees begging him. He needs to.

"I've already said this a thousand times. No." He stands up and walks into the kitchen. Probably to get another water bottle .

"I'm literally begging you. Please!" I follow him like a little puppy

"For the last time, I'm not taking you to the zoo." He opens another water

"But I haven't been in sooooo loonnnngggg" I know I'm being dramatic. Thats just how I am.

"It's so expensive though" he sighs and sits in front of the tv. Watching the X Factor.

"Fine." I plopped myself down next to him with my arms crossed, yes I'm going to pout.

Harry points at the TV while sipping his beer. He lowers his hand and says "I'm going to do that one day. Maybe I'll audition when they come around here."

I jump up onto his lap, my hands on either side of his face.
"Oh my god you totally should! You're an amazing singer" I gush while rocking his beautiful head in between my hands. Maybe I'm a wee bit drunk.

"I've never actually sang in front of you though." He bit his lip and raised his eyebrows

"I've heard you sing though, like in the shower, and when we met my baby cousin, you sang to her too! You were great Harry" I give him a soft kiss upon his big pink lips.

He playfully pulls my bottom lip inbetween his teeth, me slightly moaning as a response. He flips us over, him now on top.

     My hands find their way into his hair, pulling him close to my face

My hands find their way into his hair, pulling him close to my face. I lick his bottom lip before snaking my way out from under him.

I straddle him, slowly taking off my shirt.

"I'll do it" he states before running his hands over my thighs, going up my torso.

"You'll do me? Good, I really want it." I grind my hips on his.

     He picks me up and sets me next to him on the couch.
"I meant, I'll audition for the X Factor" he chuckled and kissed me. He then got up and walked towards our bedroom.