Daithi De Nogla: I miss you

It was 3:00 am and You were currently laying in bed just thinking about your boyfriend and crying. It was so hard to have a long distance relationship. He lived all the way in Ireland when you lived in Indiana. We were so far apart. You were honestly thinking about giving up and breaking up with him. You didn't want to.  You missed him so much though. You loved David but it was just so hard for you. It's not that you didn't trust him and think he was going to cheat it was just hard for you to not see him. You guys tried to skype every night but sometimes you weren't able to or he wasn't because of YouTube or work. It was currently 3:35 am where I'm at and it's 8:35 am where he's at so I decided to call him.

Y=you     D=David

D: Hello? Y/N is everything okay?
Y: N-no
*you started crying harder*
Y: I miss you David. I miss you so much. I don't think I can do this a-anymore
Your voice started breaking.
D: no no no Y/N. you can please don't do this. Please stay with me. I need you. I have enough money. Y-you can stay with me!!
*he started crying*
Y: I don't know what to do anymore David.
D: Y/N please. We can plan something out. I can go over and see you!
D: just listen I have to go really quick can we talk tomorrow?
Y: tomorrow? Are you serious? Alright whatever.
D: I'm so sorry babe. I'm really busy! I love you bye
Y: I love you too
*you mumbled*

You hung up. He really just put you off to the side like that. You threaten to break up with him but he still puts you off to the side. Maybe he's cheating? No he's probably just busy with YouTube. Yeah let's just say that. After sitting there for 10 minutes you decided to try and go to sleep. Maybe get it off your mind.

Davids pov:

She can't be serious! I love her to to much to let her walk out of my life. I've been planing to ask her to marry me for at least 2 months now but I've been to scared to. We've been together for 3 years now and had only visited each other about 10 times. Definitely not a lot for 3 years so I understand why she's upset. I've planed to go visit her tomorrow about a week ago. I just can't loose Y/N. All the guys say how lucky I am to have her and I am lucky so I'm wanting to make her forever mine. I hope this goes well!

---------skip to the next day---------
Your pov:

You were just getting ready to go to the book store and the coffee shop. You were currently putting on a little make-up.

This is the outfit you decided to where. (If you don't like it then picture yourself in something else)

You had just finished getting ready and the door bell rang causing your dogs to bark like crazy

You had just finished getting ready and the door bell rang causing your dogs to bark like crazy. "Shhh shut the hell up!" You whispered to your dogs. Kinda worried as to who it is cause no one really visits you. As you creep to the door and open it you saw a man holding a bouquet of Y/F/F (your favorite flowers) it was David! You looked at him speechless and tears forming in your eyes. You immediately jump into his arms. "David!" You cried out. "I can't believe you actually here! With me!!" You said very excited. "Y/N I've missed you soooo much" he said hugging you tightly. You guys pulled away and he walked inside laying the flowers down. "How long are you staying?" You asked. "I was um planing on staying here just for today then I have to leave tomorrow." He said. "Oh okay" I said kinda sad.
"Umm Y/N?" He asked. "Yes" I said looking up at him. "I know that I'm supposed to do this romantically but you know how awkward I am and I don't have the time to set things up since I'm leaving tomorrow but would you make me the happiest man by marrying me? I love you with all my heart. When we were talking last night and you said things about breaking up I couldn't picture my life with out you. I've been wanting to do this for 2 months now but never had the guts to do it. But I really don't want to loose you. I can't loose you. So will you marry me Y/F/N (your full name)?" He asked. By now I had tears running down my face. "Yes I will David." I said smiling like a nerd. "Yes holy Fock! Were gonna have the best family!" He said screaming. He got up and we hugged "I love you so much." I said to him. "I love you so much too." He said back.

-TooInsanelyBlue