Moo Snuckel: I'm in love with you

(Don't play song yet! Please wait!)

Moo's Pov:

"Okay so we can only invite a few amount of people. I don't want this getting out of hand." Vanoss said looking at all of us. "We won't trash your house and we will only invite like a few people." Wildcat said. "Okay that's fine. Someone tell Y/N about it." Vanoss said while walking away. "I will." I said a little to eagerly. "Woah someone's excited to invite her." BasicallyIDoWrk said while winking and punching my arm. "Shut up." I whispered while walking out the door. I'm really nervous to invite her though. I don't even know why cause her and I are very close friends but I just have this huge crush on her. It's not even a crush, it's developed more than that because I've liked her for 3 years now. I've watched her go through a rough relationship with her ex Kyle. I was the one to sit with her and comfort her while she was crying for weeks. I'm the one who buys her food, pads, and Ibuprofen when she is on her period. I do everything for her and we share everything but I've never told her I like her and I don't know when I will. The guys all say I'm whipped and that's true. I honestly am. I think I will forever be stuck in the friend zone even though her and I flirt with each other a lot.

Your Pov:

I was cleaning my house when my phone started ringing. It was Moo. I all of a sudden got butterflies in my belly when I read his name so I hurried and answered it

B=Brock Y=You

Y: Hey Brock! Whatcha need?
B: Evan is having a small party and we all wanted to invite you. So you coming?
Y: Yeah for sure! What time should I come over there?
B: Um well it's 7:00 pm right now so just come over in an hour.
Y: Okay! Thanks for inviting me! Talk to you later.
B: You're welcome! See ya later.

I hung up and ran up stairs to get ready. I decided since it was a small party and it would mostly just be the guys and their girlfriends I decided to just dress casually. So I put on a white crop top, a maroon, white and navy blue flannel, along with blue jean shorts and put on some navy blue vans. I decided to lightly add a little bit of make-up and curl my hair.

(Your outfit)

Soon as I was done, I locked up the dogs, grabbed my keys and headed out the door

Soon as I was done, I locked up the dogs, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. It only took a few minutes to get there and soon as I got there, there was already people inside but just the guys and their girls so I don't think they invite anyone else. I got out of my car, walked up to the door and lightly knocked. I stood there just looking at my feet nervously then all of a sudden the door flung open to reveal Evan. "Heyyy your finally here! Come on iiiiin!" He shouted excitedly. I walked in and everyone was sitting down with drinks and just casually talking.

Moo's Pov:

When she walked in she looked absolutely gorgeous. She always looked gorgeous but tonight she looked so so gorgeous. "Hey ya goof." Y/N said smiling as she walked over to me. "Hey no one invited you here." I said frowning. "You were the one who did." She said chuckling. "Whaaat nooo I don't recall doing that." I said jokingly. For about 2 hours all we did was drink a few and talk. Evan then brought out his guitar. "Y/N sing us a song while I play." He said smiling. "No that's not happening." She said while her face was getting red. "Come on it'll be fine. We won't judge!" Lui said pulling her up by Evan. "Um okay fine. I actually have a song I made myself. It's really short at the moment though." Y/N said getting nervous. "It's fine just sing!" I said encouraging her.

Your Pov:

Holy shit I can't believe I'm actually going to do this. Okay here it goes.

(Play song!)

"And baby when you sleep, do you dream of me? And when you're awake do you think of me? I need to know, how do you feel?

'Cause baby when I sleep, I dream of you. And when I'm awake that's all I do. Think about every detail you have.

Do you notice when I get mad, I clench my jaw? Do you notice when I get sad, I tend to fall? Look at my words I say to you.

'Cause I notice when you get mad, you close your eyes and I notice when you are sad, you let out sighs. I need to know, are those sighs ever over me?

Do you know how in love with you I am? Do you see how in love with you I am? Everything that you do it makes my heart stop. Oh, it stops. And baby when you sleep, do you dream of me?"

I looked up from the ground to see everyone with their mouths open. "I know it's not the best song and I'm not good at singing." I said looking at Evan. "No that was fucking good!" Kelly said clapping (kelly is wildcat's girlfriend) everyone started to agree with her and started clapping which made me so happy. I was smiling like a dork. "Aww thank you guys." I said after that I got up to go to the kitchen to get a drink of water when someone was standing behind me. I turned around to see Brock. "Um Y/N who was that about?" He asked looking upset. "Why? Does it matter?" I asked getting nervous. "Yeah to me it does." He said looking at me. "You. It's about you." I said looking down at the ground. I then felt 2 warm soft lips on mine. I was shocked at first but then I melted into the kiss. "I've been wanting to do that since the day I got to know you." He said pulling apart. "Guess the song worked." I said winking and laughing a little. "Yes it did." He said laughing along with me.

Catch you guys later, goodbye.

-TooInsanelyBlue