Fourzeroseven: a dream?

Your pov:

"Scotty?!?!" I yelled as I sat on the couch. He came down the stairs "what?" He asked. "Wanna make bacon pancakes?" I asked with a smirk. "Hell yes! Come on!" He said running into the kitchen. "Can we make a video?" He asked when I walked in. "Yes that's fine." I said getting the materials out. Scotty went to go get all of the things and then he had to set it all up. Finally when he was done we were ready to record. "Hello, welcome to the fourzeroseven cooking show!" Scotty said being goofy. "Here with me I have my girlfriend, Y/N. we are gonna make bacon pancakes because why not." He said hugging me. After a few minutes of making the bacon pancakes they were done. "Okay I'll try them." I said cutting it up. I took a bite and it was actually pretty good. "These are actually not ba-" all of a sudden flour was poured all over me, along with water which caused it to stick on me. "What. The. Fuck. Scotty." I said turning to him. In that moment, Scotty knew he fucked up and he grabbed the camera and ran outside with me following right behind him with a bag of flour. "Get your ass back here!" I yelled at him. I soon got close enough so I just threw the bag at him and it went everywhere. As soon as I did that I ran the opposite way. I looked back to see him running at me with the hose. He then started to spray me with the cold water. "Scotty you mother fucking asshole!" I said stopping and catching my breath. Scotty came up behind me and pulled me down into the ground. "I'm sorry." He said laughing a bit and breathing heavy. "You such an ass." I said stiffing a laugh. I then got up and grabbed his hand to pull him up. "Lets go get cleaned up then play some video games. How about that?" I asked walking towards the house. "That sounds great." He said grabbing my hands from pulling me into a kiss.

My alarm all of a sudden started blaring in my ear.I sat up. "What?" I said looking around my room. "It was just a fucking dream?" I said catching my breath. "Fuck my life." I said getting up and getting ready for work. I threw on a simple outfit and left my hair a little curly/wavy.

Your outfit

I ran downstairs, grabbed my coffee and heading out the door

I ran downstairs, grabbed my coffee and heading out the door. As I was walking to work, I was reading my favorite book and before you know it I crashed into someone. Causing my book to go flying and my coffee to spill everywhere but luckily not on me. "Fuck" we both said at the same time causing us to look up at each other. And what I saw shocked me. "Scotty?" I asked looking in confusion. "Yep that me. What your name gorgeous?" He asked smiling. "Oh uh Y/N." I said smiling back but still shocked. He went over to pick up my book. "Sorry I wasn't paying any attention." He said giving me my book. "It's fine neither was I." I said looking down. "Do you think I could get your number? You seem really sweet and your absolutely gorgeous." He said smiling. "Oh yes that would be fine." I said smiling. Holy shit. This is actually happen? This better not be another fucking dream.

Catch you guys later, goodbye.

-TooInsanelyBlue