Terroriser: yelling

This is a very hot picture lol but I'm pretty sure he's naked ;)

You're Pov:

I came home to the sound of Brian yelling again. He's been doing it a lot. Not funny yelling but rude yelling. It hurts me to see and have to hear him do that.

I walk upstairs to where his recording room was and walk in. I walk up to him and he takes off his head phones.

"Honey what's wrong? Why are you yelling?" I ask quietly as I play with his hair.

"I'm so fucking pissed! They are fucking assholes!" Brian yelled.

"Shhh honey calm down. Go lay down." I told him as he stood up. "I'll hang up the call and everything for you." I said as he walked out.

I put on the headphones so I could talk to the other guys (wildcat, Delirious, Vanoss, moo, and Nogla)

"Guys I'm so sorry about that. I don't know what's been up his ass lately" I said to them.

"he's getting worse Y/N. there is something wrong." Vanoss said back to me.

"Yeah and he won't tell us what it is." Delirious said.

"We try not to piss him off and we seriously don't." Moo said to me.

"He literally gets pissed off for no reason." Nogla added on.

"He's worse than me Y/N. that's bad." Wildcat said.

"I know guys. I'm going to figure it out. I'll talk to you guys later. Thanks for being his friends though and sticking by his side." I said

We all said our goodbyes after that I went downstairs to where Brian was and he was sleeping. Hopefully I can find out what the hell is going on with him.

** Time skip **

It's been a month and Brian is still acting the same. His friends are tired of it I can tell. I walked into the house to him yelling but this time he was in the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen while he was yelling stupid stuff.

"Listen Brian! Shut the fuck up! I'm done trying! I'm trying to be here for you and help you but your so damn angry all the fucking time! You won't tell me what's wrong! We've been dating for 5 years Brian! You can tell me anything! The guys are tired on your shit and so am I! So tell me what is wrong?" I yelled.

He looked at me shocked since I've never yelled before. He then broke into tears. Brian. Broke. Into. Tears. He hugged me and clutched me so tight. My heart Immediately broke. I tightly hugged him back.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He constantly kept saying.

"It's okay Brian. I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell." I whispered to him.

"No you should have. I shouldn't have treated you or my friends like that. It was rude. I'm sorry Y/N. I love you."

"Brian it's okay. I love you too." I said as I pulled away from him. "I think you need to take a break from YouTube a little bit though okay? I think your stressed out." I said as I kissed him.

"I will at least for a week but I'm going to go apologize to the guys." Brian said while walking away.

"Brian why were you mad though? There has to be a reason." I asked him.

"Honestly I don't know. My allergies have been acting up causing me to have bad head aches. I didn't mean to lash out or anything." He said looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

"It's okay just go apologize to the guys. I love you." I said smiling while walking to him and giving him a hug.

"I love you too." He said as he hugged me back.

Catch you guys later, Goodbye.

- TooInsanelyBlue

*** thank you guys so much for supporting me but I won't be updating anymore ***