Clue

Dear future me,

Anna says SImon likes me, but I can't believe that. I think Paul likes me, and there is no way two guys like me. Just not possible. I don't know what in the world is happening.

Until next time,

Sophia

Simon

Ms. Woods is about to give our grades on the plays. "Sophia and Simon got the best score out of the class with a ninety-eight percent," She says and everyone starts clapping. "Good job you two." 

"See, I told you we shouldn't do an action scene," Sophia says, turning around to face me, grinning.

"Yeah yeah, I guess you were right," I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"That's because I'm always right." She says in a sassy tone.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." 

----------------------------- 

At lunch, I decided the "popular" table was getting boring so I went to sit with Sophia, Anna, and Paul at their table. Sam came along and so did Dan. When we sat down the entire lunchroom went quiet and Sophia put her head down on the table from embarrassment.

"Hey guys what's up?" Paul asks giving Dan a slap on the back.

"Our old table is boring and full of stuck up cheerleaders with fake eyelashes and too-short shorts," Dan says, causing Sophia to laugh and nod her head.

"So when is your guys next game?" Anna asks, popping a fry into her mouth.

"We have a tournament this weekend for the state championship." Paul grins, "you two should come." He says looking at Sophia.

"Sure, that would be fun. Right, Ann?" She says putting her arm around Anna.

"Yup." She says popping the p, smiling at Sam.

----------------------------

Our team has one last practice before the game and me and Dan are playing catch before I pitch to him.

"So man, when are you moving back to your house." He asks.

"I don't know, I'm gonna wait till my mom gets home. I guess I just don't want to be there alone, even with Julia."

I should go visit her again today. I was busy yesterday. 

"Is that the only reason?" He questions, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yup," I say even though I'm not so sure. "Ready to get started?" I ask, motioning towards the pitchers' mound and Dan nods his head. 

-----------------------------

"Good practice boys, let's take home the championship this weekend," Coach says as we get packed up.

Me and Dan and Sam are going to eat after practice.

"So where are we going to eat?" I ask them as we hop into the car.

"McDonald's!" They say in unison and I shake my head at them.

"Alright." The rest of the ride is filled with Dan and Sam's horrible singing.

I bolt out of the car as soon as I turn it off.

We order and I take the cups to get the pop while they wait for our orders.

As I turn around I bump into a boy about my age with black hair and green eyes. "Watch where you're going," He growls, glaring at me.

"Why don't you. You're the one who ran into me," I say, taking a step toward him but he doesn't even flinch.

"Come on man let's go!" Sam says grabbing my shoulder and pulling me away from the guy.

"I've never seen him before," Dan comments looking at the boy.

"Let's hope I never see him again," I say, cracking my knuckles.

"Calm down man," Dan says.

"Sorry, the guy just ticked me off," I say, shaking my head. He better just be visiting or passing through. I swear if I have to go to school with him, I might just end up in the principal's office.

"So how was your date with Ann?" I ask Sam, smirking at him.

His eyes light up just hearing her name. "It was great. She is awesome. I don't know how I didn't meet her earlier," He says.

"Obviously you were to busy with Sarah, and you wouldn't of met her if it wasn't for Soph," Dan says, rolling his eyes.

"That's true, I should thank Sophia for that" Sam says thoughtfully.

I burst out laughing at his face. It's really funny when he thinks sometimes.

---------------------------

"I beat you again!" Sophia exclaims, we are back at her place playing Clue and she's beat me five times. Today.

"Yeah yeah, we have got to find a new game."

"Okay, how about scrabble?" She asks.

"We all know you are way smarter than me in that department," I say rolling my eyes.

"True true," She says with a sly smile.

I just roll my eyes and walk over to where she has her games. "How about cribbage?" I ask. I used to play this all the time with my mom.

"Okay, I haven't played in a while so bear with me," she says.

----------------------------

"Finally a game I can beat you at," I say to her because I beat her in cribbage.

"Hey, you didn't beat me by that much." She says defensively.

"I'd say 40 points is a lot," I say laughing at her

She pouts and walks over to the couch and plops down. "Want to watch The Fault In Our Stars?" She asks me, giving me a cute smile.

"I guess." I sit down next to her sighing.

"Yay!" She says clapping her hands like a little kid.

"How's your mom by the way?" She asks, sitting back down with the movie still in her hands.

"Good, when I went to visit she was sleeping so it wasn't very eventful," I say shrugging, I tried to visit her but they didn't want me to disturb her, so I let her sleep.

"Oh, well we should go visit her sometime," She says, smiling at me.

"Definitely, I'm sure she wants to meet you after all you've done for me and Julia," I say.

She gets up and puts the movie in, and then sits back down.

"Want some popcorn?" I ask.

"Sure, if you'll make it," She says grinning at me.

"Alright, I'll go make some." I get up and go to the kitchen and hear the doorbell ring.

Sophia jumps up and we both go to the door but she reaches it first, as she opens it I see the boy from McDonald's, he looks a little different, but it's him.

"Brad! Oh my God, it's been so long!" What are you doing here?" Sophia screams launching herself at Brad and giving him a hug.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" I growl at him.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?"

You have to be kidding me.