Calling Sophia

Dear future me,

I'm writing this after Simon dropped me off. He is such an interesting guy. That whole group of guys is. Turns out Anna likes Sam, not Paul. It's kind of relieving. I think I can see myself growing close to all of them, especially Paul. It's kind of weird since Anna said they are popular, but they are so chill.

Until next time,

Sophia

Simon

I'm not even sure why I offered her a ride. I live on this side of town, but I couldn't really take it back after offering.

"Thanks again for giving me a ride Simon, it would've been really cold walking." She turns toward me and shivers as if she's imagining the walk.

I chuckle and turn my eyes back to the road, "It's no big deal. You can turn on the radio and listen to anything you want except Justin Bieber," I say, she pouts at me but slowly nods her head.

"Okay, I guess it's your car so you make the rules." She mutters, she reaches and turns on the radio.

When she hits the power button the music is so loud I slam on the brakes.

Dan!

I look over at Sophia and she's holding her head. "Are you alright? I'm sorry I shouldn't have slammed on the brakes I was just startled," I question in a worried tone and scan over her face looking for injuries.

"I'm alright, seriously. I just bumped my head a little but it's no big deal." She gives me a smile, trying to convince me.

"I'm gonna kill Dan, you could've been seriously hurt," I growl.

"Simon, I'm fine, we both are, it was just a joke." She places her hand on my arm and I slowly calm down. 

"Fine, let's get going." I sigh, taking off again.

I probably shouldn't have gotten so angry, but I don't like surprises in a car. Also, the thought of Sophia being hurt on my watch is not a good one.

"Take a left here," She mumbles. I follow her directions, turning into a long driveway.

"Thanks for the ride, I'll see you later," She says and gets out.

"Yup, no problem, sorry about the radio. I hope your heads okay," I say and then she closes the door.

I pull away when she walks into her house.

I've got one more stop to make.

---------------------------

I pound on the door waiting for it to open. When it does I send Dan a glare. "What the heck man! Why are you here?" Dan questions.

"Why did you do that to my radio?! When Sophia turned it on I slammed on the brakes and she hit her head!" I yell at him.

"Dude it was just a joke. Is she okay?" Dan says, raising his hands.

"Yeah, she's fine," I mutter.

"So why are you mad?" He asks.

"You know how I am in cars," I mumble avoiding eye contact.

"I'm sorry man. I didn't think. I really hope Soph is okay. I'll text her. Have a good night, Simon."

After his apology, I'm completely calm and drive home. After a quick shower, I fall into bed and pass out.

-----------------------------