1

I watched her, back and forth, hitting the ball back over the net. The girl on the other team whacked the net. The coach blew the whistle. "Out! Team blue 1 point!" She yelled.

I was watching the girls play, on team blue, Jessica, was my friend. She invited me for the small match. Jessica turned to me, she grinned waving.

I waved back, my intentions weren't for Jessica, but for (Y/N). She was the love of my life. Best at volleyball in our school, sure she looked at me, and sometimes smiled, but she never actually noticed me.

As her team served. She jumped up, hitting the ball over the net. She turned her head to me. She smiled, my face heated up. When ever she did look at me, it felt like everything went in slow motion.....

WHAM! Something came in contact with my face. I assumed one of the girls hit the ball too hard, causing it to go out of bounds. And of course, hit my face.

"Jimin!" Jessica ran towards me. I could feel a cold liquid run down my face. I put my hand to my nose. As my fingers brushed past my nose, it stung.

I moved my hands to my nose again, touching below it. I could feel the wet, drippy, cold liquid on my fingertips. As I lifted my hand from my nose, I could see blood.

"Blood..." I said, not realizing that Jessica was in front of me. Somebody else ran to Jessica. It was (Y/N), a worried expression plastered onto her face. "Oh my god... Here let me take you to the nurse." (Y/N) lifted me up. My face heated up as I felt her skin.

I inhaled her fragrance. It smelled a bit like sweat, from volleyball. But then it smelled like her shampoo and body wash, apple's and peach. I liked the apple's and peach scent a lot.

~~ ~~

(Y/N) stayed with me, skipping her game, until the nurse let me go. "Are you alright?" She looked me into my eyes. Her (E/C) eyes, they were so deep and hypnotizing. I could see worry and concern filled up in them.

"I'm fine.... (Y/N) right?" I asked her. I already knew her name, I just didn't want to tell her what I knew about her. My nose had a slight pain when I sniffed in. She smiled.

"Yeah.. Jimin right?" She grinned. She knew my name... I felt like a wish had came true. "I've heard Jessica talk about you a couple times, also when the ball hit your face, she screamed 'Jimin' so I guessed." She shrugged.

Her smile could cheer anybody up. And her hair, it was so shiny... "Well Jimin, I really hope we can be friends..." She smiled.

That word, friends... I felt like my heart was crushed. Friends? I wanted to be more than that... I wanted her...

To be mine...