34

I sat on the couch, looking at the sleeping babies... I'm glad they are still young, and will be for a long time... They don't have to worry about the dangers in life.... 

I sighed, rubbing my hand. I looked at it, I saw a mark. I looked closer, seeing nail markings, from him? My head hurt, the dreams replayed over and over...

'You....' The voice echoed in my head.... "Are you okay? You're zoning out." Jimin kneeled in front of me. I nodded, smiling as much as I could.

"If you need anything, let me know, you should get some sleep." He smiled. "You just told me that, look what happened, I had another drea- nightmare..." I bit my lip.

"I'll sleep with you, making sure you don't again, I promise." His face turned serious. I looked into his dark brown eyes, tons of emotion filled them.

Jimin stood back up, but I grabbed his wrist. He looked down at me, confused. "Yeah?" He stopped. "Can you carry me?" I smiled, yawning a bit.

He smiled, he knelt back down, picking me up bridal style. I rested my head on his shoulder, he brought me to our bedroom and put me down. 

"I'm going to get Mun-hee and Nari." He kissed my forehead leaving the room. Once he left, a dark aura entered the room.

My body got cold, sending shivers down my spine. "Hello (Y/N)...." I heard a voice. I looked around, seeing him.

I wanted to scream, but I couldn't. Something pushed me onto the bed, I couldn't get up, something was pinning me down on the mattress.

He walked to the side of the bed, staring at me, he smirked. "Aww, you look so innocent and weak..." He put his finger by my ear. He traced along my jawline, sending another roll of shivers down my body.

"So..Useless, weak... Pitiful, innocent,  like an angel." He held my chin, turning my head to face him. I couldn't move, speak, scream... Or cry.

"I would want to kill you... Even if you don't remember why I am mad at you.." He chuckled darkly. Where was Jimin? I looked around, everything was silent and still.

Though it was windy, the curtains didn't move.... Was time frozen? "But... I think I might stay a while, just to see if you remember." He smirked.

My whole body froze up, even though it was already, I tensed. "P-please..." A word finally escaped my mouth.

"Please? Is that all you got to say?" He smirked. I couldn't say anything else... "Okay." He said,  putting his face close to mine.

"You didn't specify what please was for, and the last thing I said was for me to remind you about me, so...." He put his hand on my cheek, patting it.. I tried getting up, putting all my strength into it.

"That won't do anything dear." He chuckled darkly. He lifted his face. I waited for him to do something, until I felt a stinging sensation across my cheek.

He slapped me. "I've got to go now... By sweetheart." I blinked, he was gone. The pressure was off my shoulders.

I didn't realize I was panting, tears slowly glided down the side's of my face. My heart was racing, Jimin walked in with the babies. He saw me and a worried expression came to his face.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sitting beside me. "N-nothing..." I wiped the tears from my waterline and cheeks away.

"Oh... Okay." He smiled,  putting the still sleeping babies in the crib. I lied down. Jimin  put the blanket over us.

He put his arms around my waist. I smiled, feeling more relaxed, I heard him say goodnight, until I fell asleep.