23

(Massive Time Skip)

~Jungkook POV~

It had been almost a month and a half after (Y/N) said she was pregnant. I waited in the lounge as (Y/N) was with the doctors. I kept my eyes on one thing, I had them on the door since she stepped inside. I sighed, leaning on the chair.

"I think I'm the dad." Jimin, who also had come, said beside me. I finally turned my head away from the door. "Will you shut up?" I glared at him. "Sure." He smirked.

The door cracked open. I looked back to see (Y/N) walking out. Instead, the doctor poked his head out. "Just a few more minutes sir." He smiled, I nodded.

A few minutes later, (Y/N) came out, a smile on her face. "Well?" I stood up, putting my hands on her arms. "Twins! We couldn't figure out the gender yet, but they are tiny..." Her face turned a bit worried. 

"Perfect, I'll take one and Jungkook will take the other." Jimin stood up. He smirked, walking closer.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Are you insane!? Well, you kind of are... But hell no! I am the mom!" I yelled. "And I might be the dad." Jimin's face went straight.

"So? Does it look like I give a crap?" I fumed with rage. Jungkook stepped closer to me, pulling me to his side. "She's not dating you Jimin. She's my girlfriend." He protected me.

"She was my girlfriend, and I might be the dad of her babies." Jimin stepped closer, his face right next to Jungkook. They glared at each other. 

"...Seriously Jimin, let it go. Jungkook, stop being so protective. I'm not dating you Jimin, I'm with Jungkook." I backed up from Jungkook. 

"You guys got to stop fighting. I'll go find Taehyung, you guys make up..." I walked out of the lounge.

I got my phone out. I went to contacts and called Taehyung. He answered. "Taehyung? Can you come to the hospital? Jimin and Jungkook are being idiots again..." I said. 

He said yes, I hung up and waited by the entrance of the hospital.

~~ ~~

I saw Taehyung walking down the street. I began to run towards him, and then felt pains.... Stupid. I slowed my pace down. "Hey Taehyung." I smiled.

"Hi (Y/N), so.... What do you need help with?" He raised and eyebrow. "Can I stay at your house? Jungkook and Jimin are fighting..." I smiled. "Uh... Sure." He gave a weak smile.

I'm so sorry its short! I have a rlly bad stomach ache... ;3