Epilogue

(I just decided to make an epilogue. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THE TWIST I MADE!)

I stood in front of the stone, staring at it. I wanted to break it, hoping that the fate wasn't true. Jimin and Mun-hee stood behind me, leaving me alone. Everybody had left, but my feet wouldn't move.

I was holding the rose, her favourite flower... The grip on my skirt, and on the flower tightened, as I held back the tears.

Did she deserve this?

If it weren't for that stupid car, they both would of happily gone to high school, get a career, I could brag to my friends of how my children succeeded in life, but now I could only say child.

Why did Nari have to die? That stupid driver decided to skip the red light, and they hit Nari. She died that day, the day right after she had graduated from middle school. Mun-hee would go to high school right when he got back from break...

I felt the tears stream down my face, as the horrible sounds of sobs came from my mouth. I felt a hand go on my shoulder, Mun-hee. "Mun-hee, let her be." I heard Jimin. "No no... I know, we should go..." I put the rose on her grave, collected with the others from her friends...

I turned around, seeing Jimin and Mun-hee both dressed in black made me think, why was life so cruel? 

I hadn't told the secret.

Mun-hee doesn't know, Nari didn't know... Nobody accept Jungkook knows currently about the secret I swore to keep. I can't sleep at night, knowing that anything bad could happen to my family. 

Jimin pulled me to his chest, trying to stop me from crying. It was raining, so Mun-hee was holding an umbrella, but I had gotten wet since I was at her grave. My hair stuck to my face, and my dress was slightly damp. Jimin kept going "Shhh..." In my ear as he rubbed my back.

"Lets go home... Okay?" Jimin said, putting his chin on my head. I slightly nodded, as Jimin walked us back to the car, still holding me against his chest.

He opened the car door for me, I quickly got inside. I turned the engine on and put the heater on. "Mom? Are you okay?" Mun-hee asked, getting in the back. I nodded, looking down. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"Mun-hee leave her, she's already sad enough." Jimin said harshly. I put my hand on his arm, telling him to calm down.

Nari didn't have to die.

We could of been a normal family,  one little thing could of changed it all.

If I had told Jimin my feelings, we wouldn't of gone through this...

I somehow managed to smile, looking out the window. I saw him, the man who left me ever since he said, "He'd propose."

Alex was standing on the sidewalk, with Nari beside him. She smiled, waving. Was life a dream? Ghosts were real, so were monsters....

And then (Y/N) woke up from her dream. 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"WELL FOOQ!"

(Lol JK! Imma end that there! That was not a dream mk?? NOT A DREAM)