15

~Taehyung's POV~

I laid (Y/N) on the couch. She probably had a cold, her lips were still blue, her hair was a mess, and her skin was as pale as a ghost. Her cheeks and nose were red. I grabbed 2 blankets, gently wrapping her in them.

I went to the bathroom, to find some medicine. I opened the medicine cabinet, I took out some cold relief serum and some pills. I also grabbed heating pads. I walked out of the bathroom and to the couch.

"Jimin?" I heard a quiet voice. I turned my head. (Y/N)'s eyes were half closed. "No, it's Taehyung." I smiled. 

"Oh, where is he?" She asked, referring to Jimin. "I dunno, I assumed you were with him, until I saw you running in the rain." I turned my whole body to face her.

"Oh, thank you..." She smiled. "Do you want to change your clothes? I can get some new stuff for you." I offered. "Sure." She moved her body sideways. I nodded, standing up.

I made my way to the bedroom. I opened the closet. I really hated looking at girls stuff, but she needed new everything. I quickly went in the underwear, grabbing panties. My face turned red, I quickly grabbed some comfy looking sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Here...I'll look away as you change." I gave her the clothes. "Thanks." She took the blankets off. I turned around, so I didn't see her. 

"...Poo, it's stuck..." I heard her say. "Taehyung, can you help me with my bra?" She asked me. "W-what?" My face turned pink. "Help me, my bra's stuck... Can you unhook it?" She asked me.

"S-sure..." I turned around. She only had the underwear I gave her, her bra was still hooked, somehow, it was stuck. I tried not to look at her, I quickly unhooked the bra. "Thanks." I saw her face was pink.

"Y-your welcome..." I turned around again. "Ok, I'm done." She said. I turned around. She was now DRESSED in the clothes I gave her. She laid back down on the bed, putting the blankets back on. "Do you feel okay?" I asked her. 

"Well... I feel cold, and my head hurts... My throat also hurts..." She yawned. "Oh, here then." I walked to the kitchen. 

I grabbed a spoon, I walked back. I took the serum, I opened the cap. I poured the purple liquid onto the spoon. "Open your mouth." I sat down beside her legs. She opened her mouth, I put the spoon in.

I took it out. She swallowed it, she coughed. "That's really bitter..." She coughed again. "You can also have these." I whacked the pads on the coffee table. After they became warm, I handed them to her.

"Thanks..." She took them. "I'll go the store, do you want ramen?" I asked her. She nodded. I gave passed her the TV remote. "There." I smiled.

I got up, I walked to the door. "I'll be back in about 15 minutes." I smiled. She nodded. I opened the door, I walked outside and slammed it shut.

~Jimin's POV~

"(Y/N)!?" I ran around. "(Y/N)!?" Jungkook called her. "Hey, beat it. I'm her boyfriend, not you." I growled at him. (BEAT IT, JUST BEAT IT! Thank you lovely reader ;3, you know who you are!)

"Forced, boyfriend. She asked me." Jungkook smirked. "That was grade 7! We're both graduated, and she actually loves me. It was fake for you..." I spat.

My phone rang. It was Taehyung. I picked it up. "Hello?" I spoke. "Hyung! I found (Y/N), she was running in the cold rain. I brought her back to your apartment. I left her watching TV, I'm grabbing ramen for her." I heard Taehyung say.

Relief swept over my body. "Ok.. I'll tell her parents, see you." I hung up. "Did he find (Y/N)?" Jungkook asked me. "Yeah." I shot him a glare. I ran in the other direction to her parents house.

~Time Skip~

I got to my car. I drove as fast as I could. 'I need to see her...' Fear builded in my chest. I had been worried sick after she ran away. If anything bad had happened to her... I finally arrived at the apartment.

I saw Taehyung. "Taehyung!" I called. He looked over, he ran to me. "Is she alright?" I grabbed his arms. "Yeah, she's got a cold." He smiled. 

"How can she be okay if she was a cold!?" I furrowed my brows. I ran to the elevator. I pressed the button.

After I got there, I ran to the apartment. I got the keys from my pocket and opened the door. (Y/N) was watching TV. "(Y/N)!" I ran to her. I knelt on the floor, pulling her into a embrace.

Relax swept over my body as I inhaled her sweet scent. I began to cry, tears fell onto her back. "I'm sorry.." She hugged back. "I am too..." I kept crying.

"Never, ever, run away like that again okay?" I let go of her. She nodded. I began to lean in to kiss her. Her hands pushed on my chest. "I'm sick. I don't want to get you sick as well..." She looked down.

"I'll get sick if it means to kiss you..." (CHEESY!) I lent in again. Our lips connected. I closed my eyes. We disconnected after a while. We both said at the same time.

"I love you..."

SHORT! I didn't write this at school! I was too busy studying Korean XD Alright, reading wordcheck... GOT currently 926 words.... alright.... alright...