11

(Time Skip to when they are at the house!) (oh yeah... And when you and Jimin fall asleep, alot of days pass for time skip)

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I knocked on the wooden door. "Hello? It's me, (Y/N)!" I looked through the window. I waited for 1 more minute. The door swung back. My mom's face was beaming. "(Y/N)! It's been so long!" My mom threw her arms out.

She gave me a back hug. "Mom, it's only been... 1 month?" I guessed. "Still, now come inside, we've been waiting all morning! And welcome Park Jimin." My mom smiled at him. "Jimin's fine." He smiled. We walked inside. 

We took our shoes off, putting them beside each other. We walked to the family room. We sat down on one of the couch's. "Honey! (Y/N)'s home!" My mom called from upstairs. I heard my dad's heavy footsteps go down the stairs.

He certainly looked different. Last time I saw him, he went for a business trip. "Hi dad! Welcome back! This is Jimin." I got up to give him a hug. "Nice to meet you Jimin." My dad gave him a tiny smile.

"You too, Sir." Jimin smiled at him. "So, I heard you're a singer for...BTS?" My dad raised his eyebrow. "Yeah, I'm one of the vocals." He smiled. "Right... So, how did you guys meet?" His face turned serious.

My face started to sweat. "W-well... We did go to school together.... And then, we found each other again at a.... coffee shop... And well, he asked to meet again and then... We  started dating?" I gave a weak smile. My dad nodded slowly. 

"Anyways... So, do you think your going to have kids soon?" My mom grinned. I almost choked on my own spit. "Mom! We've only been dating for.... 3 months..." I lied. "Well, you guys look like such a great couple! And I'm guessing you have not had sex still, right?" My mom said, not knowing how personal she was getting.

Me and Jimin looked at each other. We looked back at her and my dad. Both of our eyes were wide. My mom and dad looked at us with a weird look. My mom gave me a smirking grin. "Awww." She clapped her hands together. 

"Mom!" My face turned red. Jimin laughed, my dad gave a small awkward laugh. "So... Jimin, do you have any talents..?" My dad tried to avoid the topic. "Yeah, before I debuted, I became a professional dancer." He smiled.

"Are you guys going to get married!?" My mom blurted out. "Mom! What the hell!?" I grabbed my pillow, putting my face into it. "No, Mom..." I mumbled. "Well, I'd love to see what your babies would look like!" My mom crossed the line. I lifted my face from the pillow, completely red.

"...Hun, you're embarrassing her..." My dad put his hand on her shoulder. "Well, I'm curious." She replied. Jimin looked awkwardly at me and my parents. "Well... We'll go get something to eat..." I took Jimin's wrist, walking to the door.

"We'll be back soon...." I put my shoes on. Jimin slipped his on. We walked out of the house. I sighed. "Sorry 'bout them..." I looked at him. "Well, I wouldn't mind getting married, or having kids." He smiled.

I blushed again. "So, you said that... You had a crush on me during 7th grade?" Jimin asked me.

~Flashback~

"I got this for you..." Jimin held a paper heart to me. I blushed, taking it. I opened it up. It read; You're the prettiest and the best girl I've ever met... Will you be my girlfriend..? I smiled at him. "You're the prettiest and the best girl I've ever met... Will you be my girlfriend..?" He asked me again.

"Sorry, she's already got a boyfriend." I remember him putting his arm around my shoulders. "B-but." I looked at him. "Lets go, (Y/N)." He pulled me away from Jimin. "...Bye, Jimin..." I looked back at him. "Bye..." He waved.

"You can thank me later, he's a weirdo." He smirked. "Oh o-okay..." I looked down.

~End of flashback~

"When... You asked me to be your valentine..." I looked up at him. I saw him tense up. I put my hands on his arms. "No no no, he has nothing to do with me..." I tried to comfort him. "Yeah, but.. You didn't love him, I could of helped you... Why didn't you say no?" His eyes went dark.

"Because... I was scared." I let go of his arms, walking out of the front. "Scared? You've never been scared." I heard Jimin. "I was scared when you kidnapped me..." I kept my head straight.

Sorry its short! I wonder... Who is HIM? OR HE? Find out next chapter! I hope!