Jimin Crack... 29

Watch 0:22 on the video xD And the thing after is so damn cute .3.

29!

My eyes traced along the paper, reading each word carefully. When my eyes landed on the name of the mother and father....

"I'M NOT THE MOTHER!?" (Lol Void)

"It's Jimin..." I dropped the letter. I looked at both of them, both with different facials... Jungkook looked heart broken, and Jimin... Was smiling.

"I'm the dad!" Jimin said happily. "And I'm not...." Jungkook looked down. "J-Jungkook... I'm sorry..." I looked at Jungkook, I felt like we both would cry.

"I guess I'll go... Sorry it ended like this." Jungkook smiled at me. 'Please don't say goodbye..' My mind tried to tell him, but no words came out.

I heard the door slam. Jimin looked at me, smiling. "What the hell are you smiling about?" I rocked one of the babies, I didn't realize they were asleep.

"Well, you're not with Jungkook anymore, you're with me." He smiled, cutely? He sat down beside me.

~Jimin's POV~

I sat down beside her, admiring her. She was mine now... Not Jungkook's... I moved hair out of her eyes and behind her ear.

"Don't. Touch. Me." She gave me a death glare. "I'm sorry, I just wanted you back." I frowned. "You. Disgust. Me." She sat up, walking to the bedroom.

I looked down, thinking of what I would do now... I lifted my head up, smiling. I'll go shopping for the babies!

I stood up, "(Y/N), I'm going out for a bit..." I called. "Don't care." She replied. I sighed, walking out of the apartment. I went down the elevator and towards a mall.

~~ ~~

I went towards the babies isle. I went to the clothes, looking at all the onesies. Something about them made me smile.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, revealing a girl. I had forgot all about BTS, my focus was only on (Y/N).

"Park Jimin! Hello, remember me?" She smiled. "Um... Jessica?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No, it's (B/N), what are you doing in the baby isle?" She asked. "Oh.. Um, shopping for (Y/N)...." I smiled.

Her eyes widened. "She's pregnant?" She smiled. "No, she had babies..." I looked down trying not to blush.

"Oh then why isn't Jungkook shopping?" She raised her eyebrow. "Oh... You see..." I explained the story to her.

She listen with saucer eyes. "Okay?" I asked her. "Woah... She's so lucky... She has kids, who's dad is famous." She smiled.

"And I'm her friend... Wow.."She hugged me. I awkwardly patted her back. "I'll help shop." She offered. "Sure."I smiled

She helped pick out the clothes for the babies, we also looked at cribs, choosing 2 separate cribs for each baby.

We payed, she carried the clothes, while I carried the two heavy boxes. We got to my apartment.

I unlocked it. "(Y/N)! I'm home!" I yelled. (Btw Jimin did NOT tell her about the bet)

"(Y/N)! It's me (B/N)!" Her friend squeaked. (Y/N) rushed out, holding both the babies. "Hey (B/N)!" She walked forwards, cheek kissing her.

"EEEK! You're kids are so cute!" She squeaked. "Here, you can hold her." She gave her the girl.

"Hello dere... You're just the cutest wootest patootie ever aren't you!" She talked in a sappy high voice you use when talking to animals and babies.

"What are there names?" She asked. "We haven't figured that out yet..." She smiled. She looked at me.

It was like a glare, but a smile still on her face. I could feel her eyes burning into mine. "We bought clothes and 2 cribs." I smiled, trying not to sweat from fear.

Her face suddenly brightened. "Great! Then you can go build the cribs, me and (B/N) will sort clothes." She opened the bedroom door.

(B/N) walked inside, and she followed, slamming it shut. 

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I walked inside with her. "Thank you so much for visiting..." I smiled at her gratefully. "No problem! I had come here, to see if I could find you, and I happened to find Jimin at the mall." 

She helped me sort the clothes, the babies asleep on the bed.

Short chapter....