38

(Time Skip ppl)

I waited backstage. The sound of girls screaming and the music blasting in my ears made me dizzy. Why couldn't this place have air conditioning in the rooms? 

The music stopped, Jimin rushed inside. He smiled at me. I gave smiled back, grabbing the cotton towel. I patted Jimin's forehead. "Love you, go to the staff." I smiled.

He nodded, running out of his change room. I sat on the small couch. Alex was now beside me. "How's it going?" He asked.

"Fine..." I said, cradling Nari. "He's going to purpose soon." Alex said. "No he's not.... He is on tour it's too busy for that." I looked down, I knew it was true, even though I wanted him to say those 4 words...

"Will, you, marry me?" 

"He will, trust me." And with that, he left me alone in the room. I sighed, running my fingers through my hair with my free hand. "Would he purpose?" I asked myself.

~~ ~~

I sighed again, going on my phone. Suddenly, I got a call, from Jimin's mom. I had never seen his parents, and I had never thought about pressing her contact number.

I answered. "Hello (Y/N) speaking, is this Jimin's mother?" I asked, trying to sound happy. "Hello  dear! Is this (Y/N), as in Jimin's girlfriend?" She asked.

Oh wow, she knew I was dating him... What about the babies. "Yes it is, is there I can help you with?" I asked, curious.

"Oh well, I was just wondering, are you guys engaged yet? Because if you guys already have children, I guess it would make me the grandma?" She asked.

"Yes, it does." I smiled. "Well, I would love it, if your family, and Jimin's family could meet up." She sounded happy.

"You know, with you guys so distant from us, we would love it." She sounded nice. "Of course, once BTS comes back from tour it would be lovely to have dinner together." I giggled.

"Great! You tell your parents, and also tell Jimin! We will be waiting!" And with that, she hung up. I called my mom.

"Mom?" I asked. "Yes dear?" She asked. "Jimin's parents want to have dinner with you, of course, after BTS comes back from tour." I said.

"Sure, if dad thinks its okay." I heard some muffled yelling. "He said yes dear." She smiled. "Okay, bye mom!" And I hung up.

The concert ended. Jimin walked in the room, panting and sweating. "You can relax now, the concert is over." I smiled, grabbing the cloth.

"Can you just wipe my face? I don't need the makeup..." He groaned. I nodded, and wiped his forehead, neck, cheeks and upper lip. I put the cloth on the table.

"Thanks...." He was obviously tired. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Not really... I feel dizzy...." He said.

I saw his legs begin to shake, he fell forward, but I caught him. "You weren't drinking water, and the lights and screaming fans... And blasting music probably didn't help either..." I put him on the small couch.

I sat down, putting his head on my lap. "Just relax for a bit." I smiled, passing him a unopened water bottle. He smiled weakly, and then opened the bottle, taking a big long gulp of water.

He sighed, and kept his gaze on the white ceiling. I rested my head back. I looked at Nari and Mun-hee, peacefully sleeping in new car seats that Taehyung was nice enough to buy for us. "Jimin... Did you ever think that your life would lead up to this?" I asked him.

He stayed silent. "Well... I always had a feeling I would be with you.... Something always told me so." He said. It was silent again.

I was about to ask him something, until I looked down. He was asleep, his head still in my lap as he was on his side. I smiled, gently pushing hair behind his ear.