6

I woke up in a white king sized bed. I rubbed my head, where was I? I suddenly remembered, Jimin had kidnapped me, drugged me, and probably did other stuff to me....

I looked at my clothes, I wasn't wearing the same thing as yesterday... He changed my clothes? My face heated up. I was wearing only underwear, and a male white short shirt. I got out of bed.

I almost stumbled on the floor. It felt like I hadn't walked in a day and a half... I grabbed onto a shelf as I made my way out the door. "Hi (Y/N)." I heard a familiar voice.

I instantly grabbed the sharpest thing next to me, scissors.

"Stay. Away." Fear clouded my thoughts. "W-wait... (Y/N), calm down..." Jimin put his hands up.

"You've kidnapped me... You've lied to my family... Why the hell do you think I would calm down?"

"B-but... I really love you... You don't have to worry about anything... Just please..." He walked forwards. "Does it matter that you love me? Of course I have something to wo-."

He quickly grabbed the scissors from my hand. He bent down, grabbing a box. He opened it.

It was a matching pair of earings, a necklace and a ring. "Please, give me a chance.... I'll prove that I'm worth it..." He took the ring, putting it on my finger. "No!" I grasped my hand, rubbing the ring.

"Just.... Stay with me, I'd die if you said no..." His eyes clouded up. Crap... I hated it when others cried.

"F-fine... Just... You can't touch me...At night...Or in any sexual way during the day...." I took the box. "T-thank you!...." He stood up, hugging me.

What was I doing? This guy who I hadn't seen in 9 years, kidnapped me... I was stupid, but something inside me didn't want to break his heart...

I pulled away from the hug. "(Y/N)?" He asked me, his eyes began to fill with concern. "I'm fine, Jimin..." I tried to reassure him, I tried to smile.

He blushed. He ran his fingers through my hair. My face heated up as he moved his hand, caressing the side of my face.

I grabbed his hand, taking it off my cheek. "You have uh... Practice today, don't you?" I asked him, turning my back.

"Oh, yeah... I'll come back for lunch..." I heard him say. I didn't turn to face him. I heard him open and slam the door closed.

I turned, sighing. "You can't fall in love with Jimin... He's a stalker... A kidnapper..." I reassured myself.

I walked to the room, grabbing onto the door. I had forgotten of the leg pains. I walked to the closet. "Do I have clothes?" I slightly opened the door.

"Oh... He does know what I like...." I looked at all the clothes, new and not worn. I picked out a few pieces of clothing.

I slipped them on, I walked to the window. I opened the curtains. I saw grey clouds. I frowned slightly. I saw the light reflect from the droplets of rain.

I stretched a bit, getting used to the feeling in my legs. I walked to the kitchen. "I could make food..." I looked around.

"I could make... Well, nothing really..." I opened the fridge, completely empty beside's milk. I looked in the pantry, finding instant ramen noodles. "Screw it..." I took the noodle cup.

I saw some rice in the top shelf. I grabbed a stool, taking the rice. "Crap, it's heavy..." The rice bag was pulling me down. I put it on the counter. "Where would the rice cooker be?" I looked around, opening each shelf.

I found it under the sink, I pulled it out and onto the counter. "Making myself at home... Wait no! You gotta leave..." I told myself, putting the rice into the cooker. I turned it on.

~~ ~~

The rice cooker went off. I put the rice into a bowl, I looked around for a clock, does he even bother to get the time?

I turned the sink on hot, I saw the steam of the water rise as it got hotter. I filled my cup up until the door opened. "(Y/N)?" I heard his voice. "Um.. I'm in the kitchen?" I responded, turning the sink off.

He didn't come to the kitchen for a while, so I walked around for a bit with my ramen cup. I noticed a shelf with books. I walked up to it, a familiar book catching my eye. I took it off the shelf. "I thought they stopped selling this book..." I looked at the new looking cover.

I walked back to the kitchen, leaning on the counter as I began to flip through it. As I was reading I heard his footsteps, I decided to ignore him and just read. I was about to flip the page, until his arms snaked around my waist.

My body stiffened up. He drew circles on my shoulder, it seemed to make me relax a bit. He kissed right above my jawline. "S-stop.." I tried to move.

"Shh... Just keep reading.." He kissed me again. I flipped my book down, putting it on the side. I pushed him off me. "I said not to touch me earlier!" I yelled, my breathing was heavy. I pushed the rice to the side of the counter.

He took it quickly. I glared at him, walking back to the bedroom. I slipped on water, falling on my butt, I assume the water was from his shoes? He laughed, looking at my state.

"Shut up..."