13

"(Y/N)! Wait! I'm sorry.... It's just..." He grabbed my wrist. I looked down. "It's just that he..." Jimin began. 

"Jimin, it's okay.. It doesn't matter, he's your friend, its because I moved, so don't let me get in the way of your friendship with Jungkook." I looked back up at him, pulling a smile. 

He looked down, nodding slowly. "Now.. Lets get some food. Does chicken sound good?" I asked him.

 (A/N I'm going to cut with the Korean food, I feel like I'm making cultural misunderstandings of the food, maybe if I do talk with my friends, I get the parents to make it in the books) 

He nodded, making a weak smile.

We found a Jollibee a few blocks down.  "We'll both get the 'A' combo." Jimin ordered for us. After we got the food, we sat down at a newly cleaned table.

(A/N Jollibee is a resturant with Chicken and rice and shiz.... I had so much on my vacation in Manila and Bagio to visit my mom's side!)

"Oh Jimin, we're in public.... Here wear this." I gave him my emergency mask and my sunglasses. 'Why do you love him? After he kidnapped, drugged and that thing...' A voice rang in my head. 'Thing?' Oh, that... (sex)

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" Jimin snapped me back. I got rid of those thoughts. "Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled. 

'No you're not....' The voice came again. We finished our food and left. "Anyways, so (Y/N)." Jimin began. "Yeah?" I looked across the street. "Did you love Jungkook?" Jimin's voice went bitter.

"For a while but.." I was cut off. "Then why aren't you guys together now?" Jimin's voice quivered. I lifted the sunglasses, he was on the berge of crying. "Jimin, I don't love him, I love you." I cupped his cheeks in my hands.

"I only dated him because..." I looked down. "Because I loved you." I looked at him. He was even angrier than before.

"Then why didn't you date me? We wouldn't have gone through this! We'd be happy! We would of had kids, and be married...." Jimin's eyes turned blank. I tried to grab his hand, he pulled away.

"Jessica liked you. I didn't want to hurt her... So I dated Jungkook. I told him that it was only fake, and for fun. But, I developed a thing..." I bit my lip. 

"I showed affection for a while... But I lost it. He got mad, slapped me... And I broke up with him..." I began to have a burning feeling in my chest. "And I was about to say yes... On White Day..." 

I felt tears stream down my cheeks. "But then Jungkook, he threatened that I would never see you again...So I walked away...." I wiped away my tears. "I'm sorry Jimin... I love you, not Jungkook...."

"Doesn't matter. I'll always love you more than Jimin."

XD Sorry, why was I soooo lazy when I wrote this? My strict rule of writing chapters for a 'serious' book, it always had to be between 950 words, which I hardly do, to over 1000 words, and if I'm nice, double chapter with over 2000 words!