7

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I got a towel, wiping the water off the floor. I threw the towel in the bathtub since I didn't know if we had a dryer. "You seem more calm than I thought." He said as I got out of the bedroom again.

"Of course I am... I know if I do something wrong.. You're going to kill me..." I had scenarios play in my head. I turned the water on again, avoiding eye contact with Jimin. I grabbed the book, slamming the bedroom door as I walked inside.

"I'M GOING BACK TO PRACTICE!" I heard him say, good...

~~ ~~

Jimin came back from his practice. I was watching the news. "It's bed time..." Jimin looked at the clock. "It's 11:54..." I mumbled. "Yeah, and that's late..." He walked to the couch. He sat down beside me, sort of leaning against me.

I nudged him off. I turned the TV off, getting off the couch. I could hear him sigh as I went into the bedroom. Something was on the bed. My eyes widened. "My purse?" I said to myself. Running to it.

I took it out, putting the password in. It shook. "What?" I said to myself. "Why is my pass code different?" I tried it again. "WHATS MY PHONE PASSWORD. "24601!" He called back. "Isn't that from les miserables?" I asked myself.

I put it the number, the screen went black, changing to my home screen. "...Creep... How did he even get my phone password in the first place?" I went to contacts. "C'mon... Mom, dad.... (B/N)..." I waited for it to open. I had only 8 contacts. I knew who they were.

It was Jimin, of course. And then the other BTS members, Jungkook, Yoongi, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok.... The last number was a unfamiliar one. "WHO THE HELL IS THIS?" I yelled.

"My mom! Don't tell her we are together..." Jimin yelled, his voice slowly dying as he said the last words. "WE AREN'T TOGETHER." I turned my phone off. I walked to the closet, "Do I have PJ's?" I asked myself quietly.

I looked through my clothes till I found something that looked like PJ's.

I sighed, putting them on. "I'm going to sleep...." I called out to the room where Jimin was. "I'll go to sleep too then..." I heard Jimin walk to the room.

I got in the bed, hugging one of the pillows. Jimin came into the room. He was about to take his shirt off, I quickly covered my face with the blanket. After I thought he was done, I lowered the blanket.

He was wearing a black T-shirt and some boxers. I turned my head away, trying not to blush. "Goodnight..." I mumbled. He got onto the bed. He got in the blankets, I closed my eyes.

I felt his arms go around me. "Hey, I said to not touch me at night..." I growled. "Please.... Just let me tonight... And, if your comfortable, let me tomorrow..." I heard him smile. "..Fine... But I'm not comfortable..." I closed my eyes.

(Sorry this one's short due to the original having an A/N with chapter 7 & 8 being on one part and I was being a lazy butt)