3

I groaned, my head hurt. I tried to stand up, my vision still blurry. I tried to move my hands. Something scratched against my hands. It was dark, I couldn't see anything clearly. I felt rope around my feet.

I tried to scream for help, but my mouth was shut. I felt a hand go through my hair. I tried to turn my head away. "It's okay (Y/N). Just calm down..." I heard a familiar voice. I felt a pain in my inner elbow.

I got dizzy again, falling unconscious.

~Jimin's POV~

I didn't want to drug her. But she wouldn't come with me, I was a stranger to her. She looked so peaceful. I ran my fingers through her hair. It was so soft and silky. I caressed her cheek.

I moved my fingers to her lips. They were soft and pink. I smiled, looking at her fragile figure. "You're so beautiful, (Y/N)... I hope you can love me back..." I sighed.

She groaned a bit. "(Y/N)..." I smiled. She furrowed her brows at me. "Please, just hear me out. I love you, remember me from school?" I asked her. She raised an eyebrow, glaring at me. "I got hit in the face with volleyball?" I raised my eyebrow.

Her eyes widened. She began to cry, she squirmed, her hands and feet were tied together. I had taken off the tape from her mouth, I guess she was to drugged and numb to realize. She tried speaking again.

"P-please let me go... I'd do anything..." She'd sob. "The only thing that I'd want you to do, is stay with me... Now, I got to go tell your friend that you'll be leaving.... Also to tell your parents..." I smiled, walking out of the room.

SHORTER!