32

(After lunch lol)

~Jimin's POV~

(Y/N) looked tired, the two babies probably weighing her down... She groaned slightly, walking inside the apartment. The guys waved goodbye, and so did I.

I walked inside, she had already taken them off the back pack and into the crib. She sat on the couch. I smiled, walking up to her.

I sat down beside her. "Did you like the food?" She yawned. "Yeah, did you?" I asked. "I dunno... I think cravings are messing with my thoughts..." She was about to lean down onto the empty space of couch.

I grabbed her shoulders, moving her towards me, so she was leaning on me. I pulled her down, so she was lying on my lap. She blushed.

"Uh...-Um..." She sat up from the couch. I grabbed her wrist. "Keep sitting down." I pouted, pulling her back down.

I pulled her onto my lap, as I moved into a lying position. I moved my body sideways, so it was like I was sleeping on my side.

(Y/N) was in front of me, I snaked my arms around her waist. I could feel her body heat rise.

I buried my face into the side of her neck, taking in her sweet scent.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Jimin put his face in my neck, causing my face to look like a tomato. "You smell nice today..." He was smelling me? "Uhh...." I couldn't reply.

"It's okay, you don't need to reply to that." I felt him smile. He once again, drew circles on my shoulder. My body instantly calmed, I loosened up.

I felt my eyes get dizzy, I slowly fell asleep.

~~ ~~

"Alex?" I saw his figure in front of me. I walked closer, revealing someone. He looked like Alex, exactly like him.. But it wasn't, I could tell. His eyes, his aura was different, but the eyes. They were purple...

He began to say words over and over again... I couldn't hear them properly, but I knew they were the same words.... I finally made out the words. "What have you done?" He kept repeating. He took a step forwards, making me step backwards.

I could see him start to cry... But it wasn't tears... It was black liquid, from one eye. The other was blood. His voice got louder and louder, till I couldn't hear my own cries and screams of help.

He kept walking forwards, till I walked backwards into something. I turned around, revealing Alex, in a cage... His hair and body was bloody, he was crying... He looked at me, and smiled.

"A-Alex?" I reached my hand through the cave. "Wrong." He suddenly lost his aura, turning into the same person from before. He grabbed my hand, He dug his fingers in my skin, making me scream in agony and pain.

He mumbled something I couldn't hear. I felt immense pain fill my chest, as it moved around my body...

~Jimin's POV~

(Y/N) squirmed in her sleep. I lifted up from her neck, looking at her. I could see her mouth moving. She began to release small (FARTS no? mk sorry-) groans... Which slowly led to crying.

"A-Alex?" She said. My eyes widened, looking around the room. I saw... Alex? "What the fuck..." I got up from the couch.

"Call 119." He said. "What? Why? She only has a nightmare." I looked at her, and then him again. "Exactly! And if you want what's happening to her in her dreams to affect her in real life, be my guest!" He growled.