9

I woke up. My eyes were puffy and red. What had happened last night? I felt Jimin's arms around my waist.

I carefully tried to wiggle out of his arms. His grip suddenly got tighter, pulling me in closer. "You're awake?" I felt my face heat up. 'Dang it, (Y/N)! I said that you wouldn't fall for him!' I scolded myself in my head.

"Let go, Jimin..." I groaned. "Can you kiss me?" He whispered. "No..." I said coldly. "Fine, then just stay here with me for a while..." He pulled me even closer. My face went crimson. "....Fine, you win..." I turned my face around, kissing his cheek.

"Now, let go." I furrowed my brows. "On the lips..." He smirked at me. Anger filled my chest. I cursed at him under my breath, I quickly kissed his lips. He blushed, shocked that I actually did. He let go of me.

I hopped out of the bed and walked to the closet. I looked out the window. 'I should wear a dress...' I thought. I looked at some of the dresses.

I picked out the one that looked the best (A/N CHOOSE ONE!) "Um.... Can we, go out of the apartment today....?" I put the dress on. "Sure, but you got to stay with me." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes, walking out of the room. I walked to the bathroom, taking a brush and putting my hair into a bun. I looked at myself in the mirror, my face looking restless and puffy. 

"I need makeup..." I told myself, opening one of the drawers. "...Jimin.... Why do we have makeup?" I asked him, we had like 3 sets of palettes. "Because, you're a girl, and you girls wear makeup." I heard him say.

"Not all of us wear makeup Jimin, I haven't in the past month." I responded, irritated by his partly-true statement. I took some out and quickly fixed my face. "Get dressed, I've been making the both of us food, so now you got to take me somewhere to eat." I walked into the living room.

I grabbed the pink sweater that (B/N) gave me:

<>

"...It just had to say Jimin... Why not just 'BTS'?" I asked myself. I walked to the shoe cabinet. Something shiny caught my eye. I looked in the direction of the light. It was a knife.